Africa penis size.

BAppe

Male
I’m wondering what you think the penis size of countries are. I’ve seen a lot of the time many people mention West and central Africa as there go to visits. But not much of East Africa. I’ve seen on threads outside on this site that East Africans are smaller. Especially Ethiopia. (Pretty much disproves all black men are big stereotype) That’s why they’re not talked on here as much. They’re not many big dicks to find.

Ok well what do you think about this

is it scientifically proven?

Bwno is a recent thing and not actually black supremacy because actually black supremacist groups do not want to intermix. Black Hebrew Israelites for example, also the new black panther party also doesn’t want the same thing. They also would be disgusted by how many are pedophiles. That is actually black supremacist groups and they would be disgusted by this. BWNO is from white people who fetishize black people. Rarely black people are into this. White people are the ones that control this. Not surprising that it is worse and more racist than actually black surpramacist. No one but white people could think of something that racist.
Interesting view. But it doesn't fit with reality. My bull from Ghana would have to hate his coloured ******* and not have made me another baby, which I am currently carrying. My coloured ******* despises me, but not her future coloured sister. How does that fit with your theory. And my bull is black, Muslim and bnwo supporter

That is a biased thing that makes zero scientific sense. It literally has it in its site. I can post this on Reddit showing your delusion.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/15/how-its-hangin-average-penis-sizes-by-country-exposed/ Shows “measured” studies. I can send many more actually links with measured things and actually science to disprove you. You know you’re biased and only would admit it if you were exposed to mainstream media. That’s why I say you are mentally ill. You fit
Why are some Americans, whether black or white, always so convinced that only they would be in possession of the truth. The Africans are smarter there
Truth

I’m wondering what you think the penis size of countries are. I’ve seen a lot of the time many people mention West and central Africa as there go to visits. But not much of East Africa. I’ve seen on threads outside on this site that East Africans are smaller. Especially Ethiopia. (Pretty much disproves all black men are big stereotype) That’s why they’re not talked on here as much. They’re not many big dicks to find.
I was in Ghana (west africa) and i can confirm that ghanaian cocks are huge

Interesting view. But it doesn't fit with reality. My bull from Ghana would have to hate his coloured ******* and not have made me another baby, which I am currently carrying. My coloured ******* despises me, but not her future coloured sister. How does that fit with your theory. And my bull is black, Muslim and bnwo supporter
I dont beleive you. Show me that preganant belly lady. Its hot hearing a hotwife carrying a bulls baby.

Back