Adult Theater/Lido's and Bliss

Went to Lido's last November(2020)on a Saturday night,Couples Night-so we thought.
They had suspended couples night because of Covid and never mentioned-it.
Anyway,tried to make the best of-it but not many black guys there to check out/play with.
So my question is has it Picked back up??
I called and they said"Couples Night"is back up and running.
We want to combine both(Couples Night/BBC Play)
I have heard you can go to the Theater early(before 9pm)do a little scouting/foreplay and if you meet couples/Single BBC can go get one of the private rooms for more fun.
The rooms are Big and roomy(we checked them out)and are REALLY looking to have a great time.
Volunteers(BBC's)and couples with Hung guys message us please.
Also looking for more info on the Bliss Cinema down the road.Checked it out as well in November.Was'nt that busy.Has it picked back up??Heard the Private Booths have couches and such in then.
Us and another couple will be up in Dallas the weekend of 18-21 of June.
Wanting some looong,overdue fun.
Thanks in Advance

Went to Lido's last November(2020)on a Saturday night,Couples Night-so we thought.
They had suspended couples night because of Covid and never mentioned-it.
Anyway,tried to make the best of-it but not many black guys there to check out/play with.
So my question is has it Picked back up??
I called and they said"Couples Night"is back up and running.
We want to combine both(Couples Night/BBC Play)
I have heard you can go to the Theater early(before 9pm)do a little scouting/foreplay and if you meet couples/Single BBC can go get one of the private rooms for more fun.
The rooms are Big and roomy(we checked them out)and are REALLY looking to have a great time.
Volunteers(BBC's)and couples with Hung guys message us please.
Also looking for more info on the Bliss Cinema down the road.Checked it out as well in November.Was'nt that busy.Has it picked back up??Heard the Private Booths have couches and such in then.
Us and another couple will be up in Dallas the weekend of 18-21 of June.
Wanting some looong,overdue fun.
Thanks in Advance
Where are these located?

Wow! I just now seen this, is havnt been since COVID but I have heard that the theaters are back open again. When are you all planning on going again

We are thinking about going Friday and letting my wife pick up some fun. No one else is mentioned but us.

Back