Admitting bbc bull fucks you better in front of your hubby/bf

For the couple's that love it I make her talk to hubby while I'm inside of her! I make her look at how much hubby is enjoying watching her get fucked by BBC! I make her tell him how good it feels! I make her say whether hubby can fuck her like me or not and they love it!♠️
Good that you do this! Once me and my pawg wife started talking about experimenting, we accepted the fact that why are we doing it if not to really let go so she can enjoy herself.

This is something I really love hearing and always try and either quietly ask it into the hot wife’s ear, or depending on the cuck, ask it loud in front if him and make wife’s say it loud and clear while I’m breeding her.

Any hotwifes like saying that live to the cuck? Let’s see videos of it as well!
I was not super sure of how it would go over when it was requested of me to say but it ended up being a lot of fun!

This is something I really love hearing and always try and either quietly ask it into the hot wife’s ear, or depending on the cuck, ask it loud in front if him and make wife’s say it loud and clear while I’m breeding her.

Any hotwifes like saying that live to the cuck? Let’s see videos of it as well!
My wife knows I love hearing it from her so she usually says it if I am watching but have to admit it's an even bigger turn on if her lover is encouraging her to say it.

Sometimes they do sometimes they don’t. Hubby is mega hung but a lot of guys with big cocks think that’s all they need….its not. ;)
They need to have those tongue skills along with the moves in the hips to rock the boat properly! Typically if a guy is a good dancer, he's a good lover. I've been told I'm one of the greatest dancers ;-)

I’ve found a lot of cucks are really taken back when they hear me take control of their wives, and I start having her spill her secrets to me infront of him, that also includes pretty sensitive private info about him as well. I personally love when a wife turns that page with me balls deep in her.

That usually means secret meetings are coming up soon where she really lets me fuck her, unshackled from having to care about her cucks feelings. I usually find deep down she resents him for being so weak and is now looking primarily for a big alpha male bbc to take her as his property so she feels special again.
Very hot. Love to hear some of the secrets you've heard in front of the cuck.

I always wanted my Wife to say he was better than me. But she never would. She would always say later “I am only doing this for you.” BS.. I watched her time and time again cum on his big cock, I can’t make her cum with mine. She used to ride his long pole hard, she cant ride mine. I could always tell she enjoyed him more. That’s fine. I told her it was a huge turn on for me to hear her say he fucked her better than I could. But she was not into humiliating me, nor would,she admit it in private.
“I am only doing this for you.” is a big turn-off for me

“I am only doing this for you.” is a big turn-off for me
I wouldn't want my wife to say that.
She says our fun with a guy we know is fun, she won't admit how much. She very obviously loves sex with him. She just says it's different. She gets REALLY turned on when he's with us. It's a fun night.

That’s definitely something that I love hearing! Let’s me know that I found a good bull for her. As vocal as she is I’ve never had to worry about whether I was going to hear it or not

Back