About to get Blacked!

The man in the striped shirt in the last photo is not black, but the woman sitting on his lap is delightful. Yes, on her panties is the inscription Q.O.S..♠️🔥
Neither was Obama, that didn’t keep everybody from calling him the first black president…but when Zimmerman shot that black kid in Florida, even though his mom was Hispanic and he looked Hispanic, they still referred to him as a white guy. Scientifically Obama’s racial classification is “Mulato”, but nobody called him the first Mulato president, which would be akin to calling him a “halfbreed”…considering how that went for mixed white and indigenous people, that comes off as offensive, despite how factual it may be. It’s not as common, but Jennifer Beals (Flash Dance), looks totally white, but she isn’t. Peggy Lipton (Mod Squad) is married to Quincy Jones, their dau9hter Rashida Jones (also an actress), looks totally white. The guy in this pic could be Blasian, or Blaxican, for lack of a more descriptive term. I would’ve loved to be a fly on the wall when the doctor handed Quincy his dau9hter, the last thing he expected was a white baby,,,although his other dau9hter Kajida Jones, is older, and also as white at the Michelin Man, as far as Peggy’s concerned, the fo,rce is strong in that one, LOL

Neither was Obama, that didn’t keep everybody from calling him the first black president…but when Zimmerman shot that black kid in Florida, even though his mom was Hispanic and he looked Hispanic, they still referred to him as a white guy. Scientifically Obama’s racial classification is “Mulato”, but nobody called him the first Mulato president, which would be akin to calling him a “halfbreed”…considering how that went for mixed white and indigenous people, that comes off as offensive, despite how factual it may be. It’s not as common, but Jennifer Beals (Flash Dance), looks totally white, but she isn’t. Peggy Lipton (Mod Squad) is married to Quincy Jones, their dau9hter Rashida Jones (also an actress), looks totally white. The guy in this pic could be Blasian, or Blaxican, for lack of a more descriptive term. I would’ve loved to be a fly on the wall when the doctor handed Quincy his dau9hter, the last thing he expected was a white baby,,,although his other dau9hter Kajida Jones, is older, and also as white at the Michelin Man, as far as Peggy’s concerned, the fo,rce is strong in that one, LOL
I just wanted to say that based on the angle of the photo, lighting, etc., the guy in the photo doesn't look black. It even made me imagine that it was a white guy posting a photo of his white girlfriend in queen of spade panties, which would be cool too. About Obama, Peggy Lipton, Jennifer Beals and everything else, it's your point of view that must be respected.

I just wanted to say that based on the angle of the photo, lighting, etc., the guy in the photo doesn't look black. It even made me imagine that it was a white guy posting a photo of his white girlfriend in queen of spade panties, which would be cool too. About Obama, Peggy Lipton, Jennifer Beals and everything else, it's your point of view that must be respected.
Trying to determine heritage, in today's environment, is a challenge, on a good day. A person may identify as 'Black' but regardless if he's white, black, orange or purple, in today's environment, the issue is moot. We see women identifying as Native Americans, Men identifying as women and participating in sports, usually crushing the competition. And we see Blacks identifying as Whites for career advancment.

Frankly, I don't care one way oer the other, except for the sports thing. As we're seeing being played out in the news today, they offer an unfair advantage to female competitors. Which I think is wrong. Why not just say that all women can participate in all traditionally male teams? They'd never make the cut, but I fear that, given time, there won't be any more 'womans sports'. Instead, it will be a bunch of men who identify as women so they can compete in something less competitive than belonging to male teams.

But like the OP said, everyoone is equally entitled to theire own opinions, just so long as they don't adversly impact me!

Cool,,,

Trying to determine heritage, in today's environment, is a challenge, on a good day. A person may identify as 'Black' but regardless if he's white, black, orange or purple, in today's environment, the issue is moot. We see women identifying as Native Americans, Men identifying as women and participating in sports, usually crushing the competition. And we see Blacks identifying as Whites for career advancment.

Frankly, I don't care one way oer the other, except for the sports thing. As we're seeing being played out in the news today, they offer an unfair advantage to female competitors. Which I think is wrong. Why not just say that all women can participate in all traditionally male teams? They'd never make the cut, but I fear that, given time, there won't be any more 'womans sports'. Instead, it will be a bunch of men who identify as women so they can compete in something less competitive than belonging to male teams.

But like the OP said, everyoone is equally entitled to theire own opinions, just so long as they don't adversly impact me!
As near as I can tell, the fuse attached to the social nuclear bomb in this country was lit in the early days of ‘04, and everything new and disturbing that come about since then has merely been gunpowder on top of gunpowder…it’s happening the only way it could, from the inside. Same thing happened to Rome, only for them their downfall took 465 years, the Dems have put us on the fast track and they’ve almost accomplished the same thing in 20 years. I find myself looking back at the old “School House Rock” and “The Shot Heard around the World”, wondering what the “Second Shot Heard Round the World” is gonna sound like when they’re singing it? Again, near as I can tell, I’m not really seeing any difference other than instead of us against England, it’s us against our own government, for all the same reasons! But hey, I’ll be gone before that happens, so it’s not really gonna be my problem, good thing too, I’d never be able to learn Chinese in my old age! LOL

As near as I can tell, the fuse attached to the social nuclear bomb in this country was lit in the early days of ‘04, and everything new and disturbing that come about since then has merely been gunpowder on top of gunpowder…it’s happening the only way it could, from the inside. Same thing happened to Rome, only for them their downfall took 465 years, the Dems have put us on the fast track and they’ve almost accomplished the same thing in 20 years. I find myself looking back at the old “School House Rock” and “The Shot Heard around the World”, wondering what the “Second Shot Heard Round the World” is gonna sound like when they’re singing it? Again, near as I can tell, I’m not really seeing any difference other than instead of us against England, it’s us against our own government, for all the same reasons! But hey, I’ll be gone before that happens, so it’s not really gonna be my problem, good thing too, I’d never be able to learn Chinese in my old age! LOL
Mary,

I embrace your opinion 100 percent, without hesitation.

We could have a wonderful debate about causes and results, a discussion I would enjoy, but that would be hijacking this thread, something I hate when I see others do it, so I won't.

Suffice to say that I firmly believe that what we saw in European elections last week is a preview of what our political landscape will look like after November.

My only fear is that there will be riots after election results are in, regardless of who 'wins'

If you'd like to continue this discussion, please PM me.

Mary,

I embrace your opinion 100 percent, without hesitation.

We could have a wonderful debate about causes and results, a discussion I would enjoy, but that would be hijacking this thread, something I hate when I see others do it, so I won't.

Suffice to say that I firmly believe that what we saw in European elections last week is a preview of what our political landscape will look like after November.

My only fear is that there will be riots after election results are in, regardless of who 'wins'

If you'd like to continue this discussion, please PM me.
I agree with you, sometimes I can’t hold my tongue and I just try to get one blanket statement out there and then move on, like everybody else, I too come here to get away from all that,,,that’s why I spend half my time in “FaceBook Jail”,,,they don’t like me over there, LOL

I agree with you, sometimes I can’t hold my tongue and I just try to get one blanket statement out there and then move on, like everybody else, I too come here to get away from all that,,,that’s why I spend half my time in “FaceBook Jail”,,,they don’t like me over there, LOL

Absolutely this sharp minded person should be our president

Back