About to get Blacked!

I thought this was the heavy metal rock sign, isn’t it? Have things changed? Is this now the sign of a white wife that’ll soon be getting black dick?
Long before Ozzy Osborne used it at a concert establishing it to that generation as the sign for “Heavy Metal”, the Italians see it to signify the sign of the horns, given to show a man has been or is being cuckolded, you can find it usually as a red hand with the index and pinky being open, as a necklace, google Italian sign of the horns, then click on images, you’ll find it there, along with red or gold single horns, they can both be used to signify a Cuckold, or in some cases one who makes a practice of cuckoldry.

Long before Ozzy Osborne used it at a concert establishing it to that generation as the sign for “Heavy Metal”, the Italians see it to signify the sign of the horns, given to show a man has been or is being cuckolded, you can find it usually as a red hand with the index and pinky being open, as a necklace, google Italian sign of the horns, then click on images, you’ll find it there, along with red or gold single horns, they can both be used to signify a Cuckold, or in some cases one who makes a practice of cuckoldry.
You're absolutely right! Seen countless pictures of women with Black guys flashing 'the sign' to their husbands or at the camera in semi-public places (bars, restaurants, etc).

Speaking for ourselves, I'll frequently flash it at my husband if we're out, especially if my Black lover is going to be having me later that evening! He loves it when I do!

Thanks for your input Mary! Always love to see pics of 'the sign!'

You're absolutely right! Seen countless pictures of women with Black guys flashing 'the sign' to their husbands or at the camera in semi-public places (bars, restaurants, etc).

Speaking for ourselves, I'll frequently flash it at my husband if we're out, especially if my Black lover is going to be having me later that evening! He loves it when I do!

Thanks for your input Mary! Always love to see pics of 'the sign!'
Once we went into a bar on Daytona Beach, we were given a few days in a time share, we went down to the bar separately, my hub sat in a corner booth, I sat at the bar, I was wearing a mid thigh wrap around sun dress with nothing on underneath. Two black guys came in and sat on either sides of me, I opened my legs during our conversation and one thigh came out all the way up to my crotch,,,I made it a point to fidget around until there was no way they weren't aware they were getting their picture take by my hoohah, LOL. Instantly arms went around my wait and hands found their way to my thighs,,,that's when I raised my arms and stretched, giving my hub the "cuck" sign. After they left my hub told me that was a great idea, it eliminated all hi anxiety. From that moment on I did that almost all the time.
P.S. Unlike all the stories you've probably read, those few days that we were gifted, was a gift in the form of our honeymoon! We scored the first two nights and really appreciated have a beach side tow story penthouse,,,till the last day, the guy who donated it swung by claiming he just wanted to spend the night, we knew what he wanted and told him it was all his, we had to get back to Orlando,,,he was my ex-boyfriend,,,and white, LOL

Once we went into a bar on Daytona Beach, we were given a few days in a time share, we went down to the bar separately, my hub sat in a corner booth, I sat at the bar, I was wearing a mid thigh wrap around sun dress with nothing on underneath. Two black guys came in and sat on either sides of me, I opened my legs during our conversation and one thigh came out all the way up to my crotch,,,I made it a point to fidget around until there was no way they weren't aware they were getting their picture take by my hoohah, LOL. Instantly arms went around my wait and hands found their way to my thighs,,,that's when I raised my arms and stretched, giving my hub the "cuck" sign. After they left my hub told me that was a great idea, it eliminated all hi anxiety. From that moment on I did that almost all the time.
P.S. Unlike all the stories you've probably read, those few days that we were gifted, was a gift in the form of our honeymoon! We scored the first two nights and really appreciated have a beach side tow story penthouse,,,till the last day, the guy who donated it swung by claiming he just wanted to spend the night, we knew what he wanted and told him it was all his, we had to get back to Orlando,,,he was my ex-boyfriend,,,and white, LOL
Awesome story and considering it, makes you wonder about the 'magic' it causes in our respective husbands! Once they see it, they know the decision has been made.

You know, I'm really surprised that there haven't been t-shirts made with 'the sign' (as we call it) on the front. There are shirts out there expressing everything else, and I know Cafe Press will do a custom one, but I'm surprised others haven't come up with the idea! It's very erotic (IMO) and my husband loves it!

Awesome story and considering it, makes you wonder about the 'magic' it causes in our respective husbands! Once they see it, they know the decision has been made.

You know, I'm really surprised that there haven't been t-shirts made with 'the sign' (as we call it) on the front. There are shirts out there expressing everything else, and I know Cafe Press will do a custom one, but I'm surprised others haven't come up with the idea! It's very erotic (IMO) and my husband loves it!
My husband has tons of fun creating all sorts of designs and cuck themed text that he applies to T-shirts in lots of his captions, he’s done over 2,500 of them and has a folder full of ones he’s found or created. But you have to take perspective into consideration, it has to at least look like it could be real,,,in reality you can print anything you want, provided you get the right materials, then it’s simply an “Iron On”. Probably get what you need at Office Supply,,,then the only hard part is getting up the nerve to actually wear it when you go out,,,when I went out I did so with the mindset that I was hunting, so like any good hunter, I always used whatever bait I could to lure them into my sights so to speak,,,I was particularly fond of flashing, so I’d wear dress es with slits or slots that made it apparent I wasn’t wearing anything underneath it, scanning the room I always found a pair of eyes staring back, so I’d give em an eyeful,,,LOL

Back