About to get Blacked!

This is a picture I think of a lot it's like the night we were out of town and had been to a friends wedding and we stopped by the lounge at the motel for some drinks. My wife was dressed from the wedding and looked extra hot and this black guy ask for a dance and she did. A few more drinks and some more dancing with this guy and she was as ready to fuck as I had ever seen her. She kept telling me this guy had something huge in his pants if it was real. So she goes to the restroom and I tell him if he wants to fuck her she is ready but to wait about 15 minutes then come to our room.When she got back and he was gone she was sad and we left for the room. She was doing me a little strip show down to what this girl has on when he knocked on the door. I answered the door and walked in with Dan and she was all smiles. She waked up to him and said lets see that big black dick. Dan said I will show you but a lot of women are scared of it and only a few can take it all. Then he took it out and she went to work on it and he cum in her before she ever took it all. They still get together and fuck.

Back