About to get Blacked!

It’s been said many times before (and I totally agree) that cheap motel meet up pictures of real couples and black guys are so hot. However, when I see pictures like these, in someone’s living room or bedroom, pictures on the wall, personal belongings around the room, there is nothing hotter in my book. It’s one thing to meet someone at a neutral location, but in your own home is on another level. Of all the ones in the lifestyle who really meet and do it this way, you are the MVP’s in my book. Not knocking those who don’t or can’t mind you. I understand it’s not practical or possible for everyone. Thanks to those who can and do and share pictures with us. 👍

It’s been said many times before (and I totally agree) that cheap motel meet up pictures of real couples and black guys are so hot. However, when I see pictures like these, in someone’s living room or bedroom, pictures on the wall, personal belongings around the room, there is nothing hotter in my book. It’s one thing to meet someone at a neutral location, but in your own home is on another level. Of all the ones in the lifestyle who really meet and do it this way, you are the MVP’s in my book. Not knocking those who don’t or can’t mind you. I understand it’s not practical or possible for everyone. Thanks to those who can and do and share pictures with us. 👍
Well i think you so much...since ******* has moved i intertain more with people i know...nothing like sex in own house and bed

I agree. Sometimes if my ex husband was out of town I would have my Bull meet at my house for coffee and me. I loved meeting hm at the door in my robe with nothing on underneath and wearing heels. After an hour or so of hot sex and having coffee we headed to the shower. :sex::blackheart:

Well i think you so much...since ******* has moved i intertain more with people i know...nothing like sex in own house and bed
Absolutely agree and you’re welcome. One perk to me would be the fact of being able to look around and remember the time when someone got fucked while on the couch or bent over the kitchen counter etc. Not to mention the thought of every time you go to bed and recall what has happened on the very mattress you lay on.

I'd love for my wife to be blacked for the first time in our bed.

I feel the same way as you about making out in a house instead of in a hotel. It is the amateur aspect of it that makes a powerful image.

Back