About to get Blacked!

Seeing this reminds me of a week are so ago when we were out of town and my little blonde wife was dancing with this black guy and she finally came back to the table and was she hot. She said his cock didn't feel real that it was so fat and it was all she could talk about. So I asked her if she wanted to invite him back to our room and get a look at it and ride it. She just smiled and got up went and got him by the hand and said lets go. Her little white hands looked even smaller when she pulled it out. She stood up took off her little black dress pushed him on the bed and tried to suck this black monster. Around eight are nine inch's long and that big around. She struggled to suck it but licked and sucked till it was rock hard. Then she got on top of him and went for a ride on the fattest blackest cock she had ever had between her white legs and in her little pink pussy. It was a show to watch her take all of it . After about twenty minutes and cumming on it she had it all the way in and nearly ******* from pleasure her pussy look like it was beat with a hammer when he finished. He said not many white women could take it all but she sure did and he must have shot a gallon of black cock cum in her. Now I wonder how she will act when she gets with our regular black friends.

Back