About to get Blacked!

20471730.jpg

he makes her suckle his fingers, preparing her for a good fucking
View attachment 2299700

more like preparing her for a good sucking! making sure she knows how to suck cock good! then sucking his cock will get him prepared for a good fucking! don't see enough Black Men sticking their fingers in a white girl's mouth! love it because it's kind of sensual foreplay. also kind of invasive, sticking more things into her holes! at least she looks like she's enjoying it!

Not that I don’t like, just only seems popular during IR BBC sex, just curious why!

I know I’ve mentioned this before but I find wearing heels during sex is very awkward. I once hurt my boyfriend while changing positions one time. He rolled over on his back and while I was going to ride him, he moved again and I accidentally caught him with the point of my heel right in his cock. Naturally, it really hurt him and spoiled the experience. So no more heels since.. they’re dangerous, especially during sex when you’ve got other things on your mind.. and your man isn’t paying attention to them anyway..

My husband is Very Good at making up captions to go with pictures. He has sent me a lot of these type of pictures with captions he's made up and I've started including them in "Stories With Built-In Pics" - as of today, I've included two of these pics (look towards the last two days of contributions to get an idea) and fully intend to continue on a regular basis!

I have saved this one for him, and with any luck, he'll come up with a good comment to fit both what she is wearing and the setting. It will be posted in the above referenced thread.

Take care!

Donna
Well, it's been posted in 'Stories with Built-In Pics" but I included it here too.015.jpg

Back