A True Hollywood MILF

what are you going to do discuss social policies wirth her. Get past her polotics?
Well, when it's part of your worldview and how you live your life, then it's beyond something you can just ignore. Just like religion.
I did say, beyond that she is OK looking. There are better looking MILFs in Hollywood.

Well, when it's part of your worldview and how you live your life, then it's beyond something you can just ignore. Just like religion.
I did say, beyond that she is OK looking. There are better looking MILFs in Hollywood.
So you would NOT throw her out of bed I take it ? :bigsmile:

Appreciate the thoughts and comments (y)

What about your worldview and how you live your life? Wouldn’t that be part of the equation? As the other half of the 50/50 that comes into play as well.

What about your worldview and how you live your life? Wouldn’t that be part of the equation? As the other half of the 50/50 that comes into play as well.
Well, yes, of course. Politics is an indicator of those values, and, if we differ on deep values, then the physical attraction is not the same. Doesn't mean I have to be disrespectful or devalue them or their values. I just acknowledge there is a difference, and I steer clear.

Back