A thread for women who like verbal humiliation

i am the perfect suburban wife, profession woman, mom of three, well respected in my profession and personal life.......but what no one knows that i am shameless whore in my past life!!!! i love to be degraded and humiliated in ways that would shock my friends and family!!!!!!
I want you taking my cock as I do it!!

i am the perfect suburban wife, profession woman, mom of three, well respected in my profession and personal life.......but what no one knows that i am shameless whore in my past life!!!! i love to be degraded and humiliated in ways that would shock my friends and family!!!!!!
Take the mask off slut and show us the whore you are. Quit hiding and pretending oh I was once a slut but now I’m respected! You’re not respected, you’re just a white whore slut acting a lie. You’re worth is in being a whore and there’s no respect there slut!

Starting a thread for women who like to be humiliated verbally. The rules are simple:

1) Women post in the thread saying they are in. By doing so, they are agreeing to be called dirty names. Do specify any limits you have -words which you don't like to be used. Also feel free to mention any particular theme of humiliation.
2) Men. You know what to do. Quote or tag a woman who has posted in the thread and tell something nasty to her. Of course, respect her limits if she mentions anything.

I am pretty sure there must be some women who love being humiliated in a forum 😉
I am in

Verbal humiliation is a huge turn on for me
View attachment 7139489
hmmm love to help a cunt understand what she deserves. I hope the bull asked to cum on your tits and you did not just pull his cock out of your mouth when he came. Now put on that white T shirt and lets go to the bookstore and find some more cock for you. and you better fucking be smiling, after all the guys are giving you what your whore cunt needs right>

based on these pics I bet you gave that pussy up to any man who looked at you right. I bet you love finding a cock to fill your mouth and pussy didnt you? And even today, if the right cock was pressed against you, you would drop to your knees like a good whore wont you?

Back