A few questions for the many gorgeous Ladies here...

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Question FOR WOMEN in short:

* Would you consider a relationship in which you are sexually shared with other people of your choice, if the relationship agreement would include
* not having sexual intercourse (penis-in-vagina sex) with your (primary) partner/boyfriend/husband?

i believe most Women would not but who am i to know. 🤷‍♂️

Please give an answer no matter if you can or cannot imagine such a sexual lifestyle for yourself with a partner. And please also try to explain why you would or would not be open to such an arrangement.

Thank you!

Last edited:

* Would you consider a relationship in which you are sexually shared with other people of your choice, if the relationship agreement would include
* not having sexual intercourse (penis-in-vagina sex) with your (primary) partner/boyfriend/husband?

Please give an answer no matter if you can or cannot imagine such a sexual lifestyle for yourself with a partner. And please also try to explain why you would or would not be open to such an arrangement.

Thank you!

No Woman likes to answer this? Really? o_O

Original message below...
Hey Ladies, single white male from Europe here with a few questions for a Woman's opinion. But bits of background info first...

i have always been attracted to Women with a high sex drive who are playful in the sheets and kinky to some extent. Even though i have never had a problem with satisfying a Woman sexually AFAiK, i'd truly prefer a Woman for my future girlfriend or wife with a burning desire for more than i am able to provide her with when it comes to sex. And i would be more than willing to share her with other men, preferrably Black men, and Women as she wishes. - Which i successfully did in the past with two of my ex girlfriends BTW.

Over time, however, i have developed a desire for a more specific type of lifestyle. A relationship in which i not only get to watch my significant other "go black" right before my eyes but in which she also develops a real preference for Black men as her sex partners up to the point that she will introduce the idea of "reserving" the insides of her pussy for Black men and toys only! i know this must seem stupid or weird AF but the idea of craving my Woman's pussy so much while being denied and denying myself entrance to that sacret part of her body has become a huge turn-on for me. So, gladly i will accept and support her choice of men and their dicks for vaginal penetrative sex, and agree to at least try entering that type of lifestyle for as long as she wishes and there is no shortage of men to satisfy her need for intercourse.

But also i will have to insist on going on to have sex with her as her boyfriend or husband and giving/receiving orgasms for our relationship/marital bond, albeit without putting my dick inside my Woman's V. At the same time i will truthfully vow her to never ever be intimate with or even have an interest in another Woman, and that her pussy will be the only one i am going to "service" and "worship".

i am well aware that there are many problems that will make it very hard for me to find a Woman who will be willing to enter such a lifestyle, starting with her even considering the idea of being shared sexually which is what most Women would deny, i guess. Also the idea that she will eventually develop a preference for Black men as her sex partners is less than realistic because that's just not every Woman's "cup of tea" and you just can't invoke a sexual preference like that "on demand". my guess is that instead of waiting for her to suggest a sexual lifestyle like that - which is very unlikely to happen - i will rather have to bring it up to her, right?

Now here my questions...

Can You imagine or would You consider a lifestyle like that for Yourself and your long-term/primary partner or husband?
Where do you think is the best place to meet a Woman who is open to a lifestyle like i described above?
How and when do i best go about introducing her to being shared and more importantly so with Black men?

Which would You prefer: A partner who is open, honest and quite direct about the lifestyle he desires to share with you? Or a partner who introduces the lifestyle to you by guiding you slowly to the idea, step by step? Or do you have yet another, even better idea that is likely to work?
And what would be the perfect time for your partner to open up - in an early stage of dating, or later on in your relationship?

Please, note that i am looking for a Woman's perspective only here. Thank You all for Your insights in advance! :lips:

Thank you!
i certainly could never imagine not having sex with sammy, she has the freedom to have sex with who she wants and has o far never once suggested we didnt have sex only on the nights when shes been fucked raw by several and mostly she is that full of spuk then rawness and soreness have never been a problem

Back