60+ Cuckold Couples

THAT is quite a woman. They’re out there and you have a prize
Zvega, I was so so lucky,I think that around My 19 years old, I had just come out of a relationship with a divorced 32/33 year old, bi sexual Woman from 17 years old to 19 years old.
She taught Me so much about what some Woman like and want, She was pretty dirty minded .
I met my Wife when She was 16 years and 3 Months, and pretty inexperienced, but loved Sex.
Over the years and becoming more experienced with My help, and after We had our children She blossomed, Eventually having another man , and moving to our own House.
We got invited to local estate parties, She was by now a fitness fanatic, and had a stunning body and face.
She used to get loads of interest, When We attended any local party, (See one of My earlier posts on this ).
She ended up fucking a neighbour at one of these parties, She enjoyed the experience, so did I ( Although I was not there ).
This was the first time She had been with anyone else since We stated seeing each other/ marriage..
It was the starting point for Her becoming a Hotwife, to use today,s terms.

I love mature women and couples. I have always wanted to be in a ltr or have a poly relstionship with a couple in their 50s or 60s but not just sexual but a genuine friendship/relationship in and out of bedroom.

Yes, we are here. I am 64 and hubby is 66. We started down this road when I was 55. Oh my what a wonderful journey it has been. I am still VERY VERY active in the pursuit of BEAUTIFUL BIG BLACK COCK.!!!! I cannot get enough.
I completely understand black men are just so sexy and masculine

Back