40yr hotwife

Good morning and Thanks for the love ❤️

I am a business professional Black Male 60 on this site looking for Women who crave BBC (Discretely)

I like your profile.

Tell me about yourself and what you're looking for... Send me some pics too

Do you ever visit Phoenix Arizona?
Beautiful cock! Too bad you're so far away!

Hi! Husband and I have been heavily discussing me being with bbc bulls only going forward. Fairly new idea for us and just in the talking about it stages. Both very turned on by it though! He would and will always need to be present during any future meet ups. We do everything together.View attachment 7475409
Beautiful. I would love to chat and possibly meet if there is a good vibe.

Hi! Husband and I have been heavily discussing me being with bbc bulls only going forward. Fairly new idea for us and just in the talking about it stages. Both very turned on by it though! He would and will always need to be present during any future meet ups. We do everything together.View attachment 7475409
i want you dat ass GIF

Love it , everything together is how it should be and you look simply stunning. You are built for bbc bulls.

So hot, and definitely too good for white boys... when you say bbc bulls only, what does that mean for your husband's level of involvement?

Back