31 yr old pretty brunette white wife

Wait....so you watched the deed? So exciting!!!! I feel like if I were watching my wife going at it with a bull I would cum without even touching my dick, probably when it first slides in

Did you get to participate or just watch?

We had an amazing week together but now it’s time for her to go to her “second lover” in her “second home”

She knows that I love to see them together though he doesn’t like me to be around when he is having her (which is totally fine by me as well) so we have a good compromise to meet for drinks, either at his place or outside.

Today we are meeting between 6 and 7 at a bar

Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Robert E Blackmon

David it’s your thread and I’m glad you’ve shared your journey so far. It’s up to you what you want share. However, for those of us who are hooked we want more details. You can expect more speculation. It’s the nature of the beast. It’s only natural. We speculate on what you haven’t shared.

For instance, it appears yours and Shelly’s plans have probably changed because of her emotional and sexual connection with Marcus. It appears Marcus has taken not only your pussy away but also your wife. He obviously is the dominant alpha and not only you but also Shelly agrees to his wishes. He has made it clear you aren’t to fuck Shelly and he doesn’t particularly want you around. Unless she shares their conversations (which I doubt) my guess is your pillow talk with Shelly has changed drastically. I don’t doubt you love Shelly but she may already be using the L word with Marcus.

Good luck in your continued fantasy and journey.

David it’s your thread and I’m glad you’ve shared your journey so far. It’s up to you what you want share. However, for those of us who are hooked we want more details. You can expect more speculation. It’s the nature of the beast. It’s only natural. We speculate on what you haven’t shared.

For instance, it appears yours and Shelly’s plans have probably changed because of her emotional and sexual connection with Marcus. It appears Marcus has taken not only your pussy away but also your wife. He obviously is the dominant alpha and not only you but also Shelly agrees to his wishes. He has made it clear you aren’t to fuck Shelly and he doesn’t particularly want you around. Unless she shares their conversations (which I doubt) my guess is your pillow talk with Shelly has changed drastically. I don’t doubt you love Shelly but she may already be using the L word with Marcus.

Good luck in your continued fantasy and journey.
I 100% agree. Shelly's feelings may alter her course. This is why I have always asked what is the end game for David and Shelly? What was the desired outcome before they progressed down this road? Because long term I don't see this going well for David.

Reactions: Luc
I 100% agree. Shelly's feelings may alter her course. This is why I have always asked what is the end game for David and Shelly? What was the desired outcome before they progressed down this road? Because long term I don't see this going well for David.
You don’t always have to have a game plan or strategy. Sometimes you can just explore and see what unfolds. Particularly when you are in unknown territory. Not quite the appropriate saying for here because Marcus doesn’t appear to be the enemy but the old adage is no plan ever survives first contact with the enemy. So just relax and let them go with the flow.

As you are now closing your thread, congratulations to you, Shelly and Marcus in realizing your fantasies. If I may one last question, has Marcus ass fucked Shelly? Here it comes, I speculate that if not and you haven’t either he will head down that road. Mainly, because it will be something that just the two of them have together. Plus, he will then own all three of her holes, increasing their emotional attachment.

Women are amazing, intriguing but still amazing :)

Shelly texted me at 4pm, clearly seems to be very excited. Her texts read
"Marcus closed a big big deal today, he was waiting for it for weeks"

My response - "Wow, go n celebrate with him. Go please"

Her - "No way, we need to stick to our week day rules"

Mine - "Dont be stupid"

Her - "No means no"

Mine - "OK, I am inviting him for dinner, we will do take out, not hearing any more Nos"

Her - "You are, not me"

Mine - "Of course :)"

Called him, he was surprised and already had planned dinner with his team. He said he will stop by at 8:30.

Back