30yrs asian looking for older and chubby black to breed in LA

yourgirl66

Female
Asian come back forth china to the states very into black master, especially old and heavy weight black master, age above 48, I don’t need any of your financial aid or money, simply into ****** breeding by my master. I also like breastfeeding black masters using my milky tits, gangbanged, ****** exposure, giving birth to great black race, i will try to gain more weight, so its more close to black races favorite, i am a black breeder for black men, its my destiny, i will use my womb to have more black babies. I wanna to be hucows, use my tits lactating more milk for my black master, i wanna black owned and used

Attachments

• IMG_3452.jpeg
    IMG_3452.jpeg
    464.1 KB · Views: 100
Asian come back forth china to the states very into black master, especially old and heavy weight black master, age above 48, I don’t need any of your financial aid or money, simply into ****** breeding by my master. I also like breastfeeding black masters using my milky tits, gangbanged, ****** exposure, giving birth to great black race, i will try to gain more weight, so its more close to black races favorite, i am a black breeder for black men, its my destiny, i will use my womb to have more black babies. I wanna to be hucows, use my tits lactating more milk for my black master, i wanna black owned and used
Dis b itches gots the right attitude for sure

Damn baby I love your gorgeous sexy body

Back