29 yo blonde hotwife from Eastern Europe :)

slvt-wife

Female
Real Person
Hello,

I was very hesitant before joining here but I guess I like the attention from men. I am a 29 year old blonde woman who is newly married but had a long relationship before marriage. I have always been honest with my husband, I confessed to him my sexual urges towards other guys around me before marriage and he accepted me the way i am and even supported it in a way I never expected. Thanks to his supportive attitude, I was able to be flirtatious with the guys around me. Still It took many years for me to be fucked by another man other than my husband. After experiencing this excitement for the first time, I realized that the next step I wanted to taste a bbc, which is my greatest passion and kinda fetish. That's why I joined here ๐Ÿ˜Š There are not many black guys where I live, but I often go on business trips abroad. So don't hesitate to text me, no matter where you are. Maybe one day I will find you and sit on your lap ๐Ÿ˜Š

Kissing your big cocks ๐Ÿ’•

Hello,

I was very hesitant before joining here but I guess I like the attention from men. I am a 29 year old blonde woman who is newly married but had a long relationship before marriage. I have always been honest with my husband, I confessed to him my sexual urges towards other guys around me before marriage and he accepted me the way i am and even supported it in a way I never expected. Thanks to his supportive attitude, I was able to be flirtatious with the guys around me. Still It took many years for me to be fucked by another man other than my husband. After experiencing this excitement for the first time, I realized that the next step I wanted to taste a bbc, which is my greatest passion and kinda fetish. That's why I joined here ๐Ÿ˜Š There are not many black guys where I live, but I often go on business trips abroad. So don't hesitate to text me, no matter where you are. Maybe one day I will find you and sit on your lap ๐Ÿ˜Š

Where in Eastern Europe? How far from London?

Hello,

Can we connect

would love to chat. please pm me
Hello,

Hit me up whenever you are in the ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง uk

Hello,

Like to get to know you someday and eat your pussy as well as give you lots of. Breeding

Hello,

I was very hesitant before joining here but I guess I like the attention from men. I am a 29 year old blonde woman who is newly married but had a long relationship before marriage. I have always been honest with my husband, I confessed to him my sexual urges towards other guys around me before marriage and he accepted me the way i am and even supported it in a way I never expected. Thanks to his supportive attitude, I was able to be flirtatious with the guys around me. Still It took many years for me to be fucked by another man other than my husband. After experiencing this excitement for the first time, I realized that the next step I wanted to taste a bbc, which is my greatest passion and kinda fetish. That's why I joined here ๐Ÿ˜Š There are not many black guys where I live, but I often go on business trips abroad. So don't hesitate to text me, no matter where you are. Maybe one day I will find you and sit on you

Hello,

WHEN YOU TRAVEL TO JAMAICA ??

Hello,

DM please

Hello,

let me know next time you're visiting Brazil, bae

Hello,

any plans to visiting Belgium?

Hello,

If hubby is ok with you having another man don't think much.... Go and have a bbc. What you can lose? To like or not. If you like you will love your new lifestyle and have many orgasms... If not who will know....just you! Don't waste your time. Life is too short for regrets

Back