27yo BBC-addicted pawg hotwife from Australia

Hey everyone! Long-time lurker, thought it was time to finally make an account. As the title says I'm a 27yo hotwife from Melbourne, Australia. I love BBC and have several bulls, always looking to meet more as well. I've been in this lifestyle for over 5 years now, it started as hubby sharing me before he gradually turned into my good little cuck. For the past 19 months he's been caged 24/7 which includes the last 6 months in a flat cage. He LOVES watching and filming me and always gets to clean up my creampies at the end of all the fun. I post quite a bit on X and Reddit in case my name rings a bell!

Looking forward to getting to know you all as well as giving you updates on my journey ❤️

Attachments

• 20240111_185919.jpg
    20240111_185919.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 657
  • 20240111_191741.jpg
    20240111_191741.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 577
  • 20240514_212832.jpg
    20240514_212832.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 590
  • 20240708_210419(0).jpg
    20240708_210419(0).jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 658
  • IMG_5461.jpg
    IMG_5461.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 674
Has literally improved our relationship in EVERY way 😍
That is great to hear!! I worry it will be visible through clothing. At gym, shopping, wherever.
But im guessing i may become more focussed on us finding a Bull if Im permanently horny and not able to cum. Do you think that may be the case?
And how about the shrinkage??? Has he gotten smaller and limp over time???

Hey everyone! Long-time lurker, thought it was time to finally make an account. As the title says I'm a 27yo hotwife from Melbourne, Australia. I love BBC and have several bulls, always looking to meet more as well. I've been in this lifestyle for over 5 years now, it started as hubby sharing me before he gradually turned into my good little cuck. For the past 19 months he's been caged 24/7 which includes the last 6 months in a flat cage. He LOVES watching and filming me and always gets to clean up my creampies at the end of all the fun. I post quite a bit on X and Reddit in case my name rings a bell!

Looking forward to getting to know you all as well as giving you updates on my journey ❤️
Would love to see the videos 👍

Damn, that's hot love to get to enjoy your sexy sessions as swell!

I was 7 mount in Australia .... 3 and Melbourne and 4 in cairns. I will go again for sure my wife love Australia. Hope next time to find a bull like you have and black her. I wasn't soo in this lifestyle when I was last time

Hey there I would love to know you…please see read my profile if interest… I am Black American…I absolutely live in Sydney… let’s talk… thanks 😉

This is amazing. Would you be willing to cuck me for the first time? I'm in Bris but would happily travel to where you are for the experience

Been following you guys on X. Can you describe how your husband gets a release? Does he get a handjob from you? BJ? Does he only get off by jerking himself off?

Sweet

Back