I do not believe in the truth of male or female homosexuality. I will also write why.
I'm pretty sure that the most common sexual orientation is actually latent bisexuality!

A set of different mental and physical stimulations can strengthen attraction to the opposite sex or even to one's own sex, which will eventually culminate in a sexual act.
The case of the lesbian black lady you mentioned also proves this.
I think that describes the wyt male sexual default.
Not Black men.

I do not believe in the truth of male or female homosexuality. I will also write why.
I'm pretty sure that the most common sexual orientation is actually latent bisexuality!

A set of different mental and physical stimulations can strengthen attraction to the opposite sex or even to one's own sex, which will eventually culminate in a sexual act.
The case of the lesbian black lady you mentioned also proves this.
Good point

I caught my ex girlfriend in bed with a black man after coming home from work a few months ago. At first I was angry and dumped her. But then not long after I realized I was aroused by the situation. The feelings of shame, humiliation and inferiority took over and thinking of her cheating was my go to when I needed to get off. Sadly since I dumped her she blocked me on everything so I can't tell her and try and get back together. Now I guess in a way I cucked myself.
Hey, Veronica thanks for sharing! Its funny does not matter who you are str8, lesbian, etc. Having one partner gets boring for many if not most. Just take solace you got cucked by an apex black male and not another lesbian or whiteboy.

Was your ex-girlfriend openly bisexual, or did you think she was a lesbian and that's why what you witnessed was shocking to you?

Have a nice day dear lady!
She never gave off the impression she liked guys. But she could have been hiding that from me

I caught my ex girlfriend in bed with a black man after coming home from work a few months ago. At first I was angry and dumped her. But then not long after I realized I was aroused by the situation. The feelings of shame, humiliation and inferiority took over and thinking of her cheating was my go to when I needed to get off. Sadly since I dumped her she blocked me on everything so I can't tell her and try and get back together. Now I guess in a way I cucked myself.
Any fantasy is easily written online by any guy.

The idea of lesbian cuckold sounds pretty hot great idea

She never gave off the impression she liked guys. But she could have been hiding that from me
I would like to thank you for you respectful reply!

For openly bisexual people, there is a strong possibility of "misstepping" with a lover of the opposite or even the same sex, in addition, the vast majority of cheating is actually compensation, like punishment or revenge!

Every person is body and soul, i.e. physique and personality traits (thoughts, emotions, gestures) that cause some kind of emotional and instinctive effect in another person. Some kind of reaction will definitely occur. It is simply unavoidable.
This is where latent bisexuality comes into play. Your ex-girlfriend may have lied to you, but there is a possibility that there were physical and/or emotional stimuli that made sexual "fusion" with that black gentleman a downright desirable thing for her.
She wanted to experience all this in a way that she didn't want to cause you any pain at all, only the shame of being exposed is too strong to meet you!

Back