21yr old Colombian wifey looking for BBC in nyc, hubby must watch !!!!

You’re my number one fan but you clearly get no pussy your mad asf u be in every bitches posts trolling your the only bitch on this site 😘
and ure unverified, and responding to me.....maybe trump will get in office and send all of u packing so u can catfish in some other country

Dm me I’ll prove I’m real plus I’m about to post my first bbc that my hubby recorded last weekend !! Comment and like !!!

"I’ll prove I’m real"

Just submit a Verification Post. Too easy.

Personally, I don't trust anyone who uses a bunch of punctuation for no good reason. That's #1 Red Flag

"I’ll prove I’m real"

Personally, I don't trust anyone who uses a bunch of punctuation for no good reason. That's #1 Red Flag
While I won't directly comment on if above poster is real or not (Smoothvi kinda confirms), I agree with your comment that excess punctuation (and poor grammar or syntax - in general, not referencing this particular person), usually indicates an overly excited dude behind a computer screen getting his rocks off responses and comments... Good eye.

"I’ll prove I’m real"

i had told "her" to verify....they act like im speaking dutch or something

Back