✋*** Why You Should Verify! *** ✋

What's the point when Moderator won't accept you cause u are a bit white !! Not completely black ! Though I'm from north Africa and my brown cock is 22 cm big ! He deleted my picture.

@TheDsNotSilent
What's up Man...
The following link is to a thread with a post from a former staff member... One who quite frankly I wish was still here. Always had positive interactions with her. Also, she was really easy on the eyes. This is a number that she threw out... Take it for what it's worth.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Post in thread 'Why wont you verify your profile?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/why-wont-you-verify-your-profile.133349/post-4679497
Easy on the eyes is right. Any idea what happened with her/why she's no longer around...or did she just stop logging in at some point and that's all we know?

Easy on the eyes is right. Any idea what happened with her/why she's no longer around...or did she just stop logging in at some point and that's all we know?
I can only speculate. However you know she spoke her mind and was a bit of a rebel I think... Which personally I find very attractive. At some point I believe that was inconsistent with her continuance here🤷🏽‍♂️.

@TheDsNotSilent
What's up Man...
The following link is to a thread with a post from a former staff member... One who quite frankly I wish was still here. Always had positive interactions with her. Also, she was really easy on the eyes. This is a number that she threw out... Take it for what it's worth.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Post in thread 'Why wont you verify your profile?' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/why-wont-you-verify-your-profile.133349/post-4679497
I like(d) tickle: she was cool. Never really looked at her like that, but I thought she was cool in how she represented on folks who weren't acting right (usually in threads involving verification).

I like(d) tickle: she was cool. Never really looked at her like that, but I thought she was cool in how she represented on folks who weren't acting right (usually in threads involving verification).
Just my feeling that it was other staff members who looked at her as a rebel... Perceptions based on things I became aware of... Such as her no bullshit approach to certain members.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

I didn't say it would be difficult, I said it should be. We're more aligned on that than you probably think.

As far as stealing pics, I thought there was a watermark option on here (not that it's 100 percent - but then again, nothing is). There are some things that are just too far gone - or, at least, would take a lot of effort to fix.

To answer the last question, I'll say this: there are 14 staff members. I can't begin to guess how many active members are here, but I remember from back in the day that the general rule was to have one admin for every 100 members of a board. While I said I can't begin to imagine how many active members are here, I'd be willing to bet that it's more than 1400. They're probably stretched too thin. I'm not sure exactly what their workload is, but it has to be pretty heavy with verifications and having to deal with complaints (and reports of rule violations from folks like me). As to their particular/individual responses to situations, they would have to answer for those. I do know that pretty much everyone I've reported to them has been dealt with in a manner that I'd consider satisfactory. I'm with you on harsher penalties, though; particularly for repeat offenders.

I could easily say "I'd clean up everything around here if I were a staff member" - and I'm not saying that anyone who hasn't asked to take on additional responsibility should do so - but it would be unfair to staff for me to say such a thing because I don't know what they go through...which of course is why it would be easy for me to say.

It's been POINTED OUT numerous times, this isn't a legit 'Dating site'... It's an open interracial discussion forum.

Hooking up is just one aspect of it.

The 'Dating' option is just one aspect and it's virtually FREE 👏🏾 👏🏾 👏🏾 . If members do meet up that's just a huge ***Bonus*** but should no means be the expectation.

Verification is another OPTION for those of us who want to be taken Seriously 👍🏾

Back