QoSKarinaV

Female
Real Person
From
GA, US
Disclaimer before you read:
I’m a bbc slut, loud and proud. I share a lot of my stories and my personal fantasies that I’ll make come true before my time is done in the lifestyle. You can’t offend me with your negative view of me and I laugh at my critics.

The (Vanilla) Version of My Ultimate Fantasy because idk if CNC and hardcore no-holds-barred ideas are welcome here —

Where to begin…I’m a big sports fan from MMA, to football and baseball/softball. Soooo let’s plug me into a professional basketball game. I picture myself in the stands cheering on my favorite squad, seated right by the entrance/exit tunnel and behind the team bench. I’m cheering away, but my guys are having a tough game. Emotions are wavering and the team is really feeling the heat because we’re down 10, 4th quarter and it looks hopeless. I shout over to the bench, with their heads hanging low, and I capture the attention of the team captain. He turns around and my smile lights him up , as I release my tits out of my team jersey. I give him a health shake and a shout!

Fast forward — the momentum shifts and he rallies his guys to a last second victory and the arena erupts! As they celebrate, he makes eye contact with me, winks, and motions towards me as they all start to make their way back to the locker room.

Right outside the tunnel, I hang over the guardrail and since he’s the first one down that runway, he comes over with a grin from ear to ear and asks me if I want an autograph. So naturally I pull one of my DDs out and he slaps his John Hancock on my tit. Pouring confidence by our exchange, he asks me to join him and celebrate because he think I’m the reason they won. I look behind and see my husband no where to be seen so I nod my head with a smirk as he lifts me over the gate, holds my hand as we rush down the tunnel; cameras flashing and media begging for an interview. We ignore it all and carry on down to the team locker room.

We’re one of the first ones in and I take the opportunity to grab his cock from under his shorts as he nervously gives me a peck on the cheek. He starts to grope me and (I never wear underwear) reaches under my skirt and feels my pussy dropping with anticipation. He INSTANTLY gets hard and I can’t believe the size of his cock, as he stands 6’5 or better, like many baller players do.

JUST as we start to stare into each other’s soul, knowing what’s about to go down, we snap back to reality as the rest of his squad pouring into the locker room celebrating the intense victory. They all come in yelling and jumping around, chanting his name as he was the hero that night. Humbled and thankful, he shifts their attention to me, claiming it was my tits that inspired him. With disbelief and a few of the guys egging him on to “prove it,” I waste no time removing my top as the locker room erupts with the catcalling and fist pumps, like any guy would when they see a big pair of nice DD tits!

He tries to cover me up, to protect me in a way while laughing and keeping the bulls at bay, but I reach around and grab his cock again. All the adrenaline shifts to the number of dicks in that locker room, as I hear the lock slam on the double doors. There has to be about 20-25 black men staring me down with silence, drooling over my presence. A few start to stroke themselves and size me up. The team captain turns around and acknowledges what’s about to go down. He shouts “starters get first dibs,” as those 5 begin their motion toward me. He asks “are you ready for this,” to which I respond, “no.” He whispers back, “it’s going down anyways.” Quivering but excited, the only response I could muster is “everyone?!” I must have said it kinda loud because the room unanimously approved what was going to happen.

I took a deep breathe and dropped to my knees as I started on the captain. He’s every bit of 11” and as I try to navigate his big black cock into my mouth, I don’t notice I’m being surrounded by the starting 5…every throbbing cock pointed at me. They were ALL huge, just like I expected. Now 5 feet of dark meat starting at me, as they all begin to pull me into different directions. No warm up. No time to get into a rhythm, they slam my throat and slap my face with their juicy slabs of thick black meat. ******* with pleasure, I put each hand on a cock to stroke as the other 3 take turns thrusting my face. Spit flying, and bodily fluids pouring on to me, I barely open my eyes to notice the line of combatants awaiting their turn with me. It’s a sea of big black cock, and I’m trembling with excitement but I’ve never been more nervous in my life. There’s no time for that, and just as I start to gauge the room, I’m lifted into the air by the captain. As we make eye contact, he tells me my holes are never gunna be the same again, as he lowers me down on to his delicious dick.

He’s gentle penetrating my tight pussy, and I’m holding on tight as he breaks that seal for the first time. I can literally feel it in my guts as my eyes roll back with pleasure. The moment is timeless and as I get comfortable riding that rollercoaster of emotion and joy, I feel a set of large hands wrap around me and lift me off and spin me around to repeat the same motion the captain made his mark on.

Cheering erupts as the games begin and I look around, eyes wide open and adrenaline pumping to the point where I go numb. Up and down, slapping his nuts against my crotch, balls deep, I ride! Everyone is grabbing me and slapping my ass now. Now we’re cooking! The 5 started pass me around like they do with the ball on the court to perfection.

I’m having the time of my life, but I know it’s gunna be a long night. My goal, as I read the room and set my sights on serving, is to finish everyone. I’m finally set down and it’s the first time my feet touch the floor since it began. I collapse because my legs are numb and I pull myself over a bench. I pick my head up and exclaim “BRING IT ON,” as my rear is facing the majority of the team doggystyle. My second wind kicks in and just as I invite the inevitable, I hear “MY TURN.”

That voice carried deep and powerful, as the whole team simultaneously went “OOOooohhhhhhh!” The center, standing every bit of 7’ or close to, walks up to me, still wearing shorts, as the team cleared out of his way — like parting the sea. With the biggest sh*t eatin’ grin, he drops his shorts and out comes the biggest black cock I’ve ever seen in my life! Swinging back and forth in front of my face, I go to grab it tentatively. He deflects my hand and carried around to the back side of me. I close my eyes and take a breath…

I hear subtle chants of what sounded like “man-din-go,” as they began to grow louder. As I try to sort out what’s going on, I start to feel it. He grabs my hips and slow-lyyy pulls me into him. Eyes popping out, can’t inhale any air, I tense up as I feel it pierce my limits. I let out a cry and quiver, as the locker room erupts in cheers again — this time with disbelief and amazement. 14-15” of dark, veiny, girthy cock are slamming into my pussy, rearranging my insides now. Tears and silent yelps escaping my body. A few minutes and the team has joined in, rummaging over my remains. Every part of me in the hands of this crew of dog-men, ripping through me like a Thanksgiving turkey! Mandingo is laughing as his massive hands continue to easily manhandle my hips into his cock, doggystyle. Then I feel it…his dick starts to engorge and I know what’s coming. I cry “CUM FOR ME” begging for it to end! My throat is stuffed again with another player who has lost his patience and now I’m being ping ponged between monsters. Helpless but determined, I push into him as he busts the first nut into me of that night! It felt like a water hose as he releases a massive load of black cum into my body. As he pulls out, it pours out of me and I collapse. Everything is soaked from sweaty ball players after a crazy game and as I feel around dazed and confused. I just start grabbing cocks knowing that that’s only one down.

My pussy is so stretched at this moment, I can’t believe it. I gather some confidence as I catch wind again and motion to the rest of the team to come on in. 4-5 at a time, I’m double fisting dick, while sucking whoever walks in front of me. The guys dig behind me two at a time and double penetrate my pussy, which I’ve never done before. It’s all a blur and it’s a repeat of a timeless moment where everything in my consciousness leaves me and I just serve unconditionally. I can feel the fellas shooting more loads into me and I’m moved around the room at their will. I don’t know how many I’ve had, but I know I can’t leave any unfinished. I’m sucking 3 dicks at a time now as they’re shooting hot cum all over my face, and the guys behind me are not gaming on my body having fun painting everything. My ass is covered in semen. My hair is sticky and my holes are dripping. I’m coming to clarity as quite a few in the room are done and observing my innocence leaving forever. I’m down to the last one…the captain returns.

First this he tells me is to relax, and let him finish what we started. I smile because we had that connection right from the first moment. I felt relief, but only for a moment. He picks me up, one armed and starts to poke around my ass. I try to swat him away as I whisper “please no, not my ass.” Once again, he replies “it’s happening.” What was I to say or do….I conceded as I bury my head into his chest as I feel him enter my asshole.

I’ve never done anal at this point. It’s unfamiliar and a spike of pain shoots up my spine as I’m shocked into an intoxicating submission. He inches his way in as I feel my body go up and down. He gathers momentum and I feel like I’m riding a rollercoaster again. Moaning like a whore with a locker room full of bulls, they cheer on the man who started it all. Their hero! Fucking my ass with passion and lust I manage to guide him to his back and he’s now laying on the bench. I feel tiny in comparison, but I want to finish strong!

I bounce up and down with a combination of the most powerful searing pain and pleasure! I’m riding him like a professional now, jumping up and down on his footlong. I feel his black cock throb and expand. It’s coming. The ******* of his blast almost lifts me off of his dick, defying gravity as he unleashes shot after shot of thick baby batter into my asshole. He stands me up, pushes my head down as I clean his cock with my dirty, slutty little mouth as the whole team celebrates again.

At this moment, I crawl around cleaning every single slab of meat that had their way with me that night — each time I receive a “thank you” and a pat on the head, like I’m some *******. I love it and greet that disrespect with a smile.

They all jump into the shower as I look of on a sense of achievement. I look down and around me where almost every inch of my body is covered in fluids. I can’t tell what’s what. Captain approach me and asks if I need a ride home. I look on my phone and I see my husband has sent dozens of unanswered texts. Captain and I read them and chuckle together. Hubs is waiting for me in the parking lot. I ask to shower and Captain throws my clothes at me and says, I’ll walk you out. Dazed, confused still, my nasty ass walks back down the tunnel with captain as he guides me to their private exit. He communicates to my husband via text to meet us back there.

I see the lights from the truck advance toward where we awaited. I turned to the captain. He winked and said “the next game is in two days and we expect you to bring that energy and motivation back to the arena.” I nodded with approval, and with a smile, leaking from every pore, I limp toward the vehicle.

I open the passenger door and the exhaustion hits me as I hear hubs ask what happened. All I had the energy to say was “I’m part of the team now,” as he accelerated out of the parking lot. “I’m proud of you dear,” is what I hear as I drift off and fall asleep. 😴

I hope you enjoyed my first story here on BtW

Back