Your most favorite amateur/private hotwife videos you've seen

from her deleted Facebook page she seemed to be happily raising her children. her name isnt really Elaine. I was surprised when I stumbled across her Facebook page when someone posted her real name on a site last year and I went to Facebook and sure enough it was really her. still in shape a little older but still attractive. didn't see any pics of her husband so assume she is divorced. just family pics with her 4 *******. who are all white.
Post her real name for us all

Nope why would I do that. That's probably why she deleted her Facebook account because after someone outed her a bunch of weirdos probably started trying to message her or something. She clearly has left that life behind and I will respect that and will just enjoy her old videos.
Respect 🫡

In terms of females, I like one known as "starbuckfreak" on other fourths and adult video platforms, young girl with a smoking hot body and sucks and rides the BBC like a champ! If you haven't heard of her, look her up!
In terms of males, DFW Knight! In fact I was thinking of contacting him and having him be my gf's first BBC, but it says that he would want to video tape and upload it and she will never agree to that...

Back