wifes first date

jdflacpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
We meet a new bull about 6 weeks ago we got a hotel room and I watched him fuck her several times. Well every weekend since I have been telling the wife she needs to go see him. Well I had to work yesterday and when I got home the wife was not home, my ******* told me she went to a fair with her sister's and I was disappointed. She got home around 10pm last night comes into my office and tells me I need to go to bed with her now. When she got in bed she told me her pussy was full of cum and it was. She meet him at a restaurant and then went back to his place where they fucked for about 2 hours then she came home to me. I'm so proud of her she has only been alone with 1 guy since we started this and I was in the house so I was not far away. I hope this leads to more now

We meet a new bull about 6 weeks ago we got a hotel room and I watched him fuck her several times. Well every weekend since I have been telling the wife she needs to go see him. Well I had to work yesterday and when I got home the wife was not home, my ******* told me she went to a fair with her sister's and I was disappointed. She got home around 10pm last night comes into my office and tells me I need to go to bed with her now. When she got in bed she told me her pussy was full of cum and it was. She meet him at a restaurant and then went back to his place where they fucked for about 2 hours then she came home to me. I'm so proud of her she has only been alone with 1 guy since we started this and I was in the house so I was not far away. I hope this leads to more now
If our situation is any indicator, your wife will NOT want to stop getting that BBC! My wife got her first one about three years ago and has not shown ANY desire to stop, which I think is the usual reaction of married white women who finally get a BBC. In our case, 5 different black men have fucked her during that time period, but they fuck her a LOT!

If our situation is any indicator, your wife will NOT want to stop getting that BBC! My wife got her first one about three years ago and has not shown ANY desire to stop, which I think is the usual reaction of married white women who finally get a BBC. In our case, 5 different black men have fucked her during that time period, but they fuck her a LOT!
well that's not what has happened with my wife, She has had about 15 different BBC not all of them were beg either. She doesn't like fucking lots of different people So we have been seeking a regular to do often. They got along pretty well in the first play session. What really surprised me was this time she did it on her own with out even telling me first and that just make me more excited about it. I hop to see a lot more of this

If this is a true story, your wife is already fucking another guy on her own without even telling you beforehand.
So i wonder... to what more shall it lead?

If this is a true story, your wife is already fucking another guy on her own without even telling you beforehand.
So i wonder... to what more shall it lead?
First it is true and second no she has not every fucked anyone else with out me being present in our 20 plus years of swinging. I have been telling her that she needed to go and see this guy for close to a month. I hope it leads to more.
The surprise was that neither her or him texted me and that she finally did it.

First it is true and second no she has not every fucked anyone else with out me being present in our 20 plus years of swinging. I have been telling her that she needed to go and see this guy for close to a month. I hope it leads to more.
The surprise was that neither her or him texted me and that she finally did it.
Exactly what i was saying. And you repeat, you "hope it leads to more." My question was:
WHAT is this "more" that you hope it leads to (after all that has already happened)? Thx.

Exactly what i was saying. And you repeat, you "hope it leads to more." My question was:
WHAT is this "more" that you hope it leads to (after all that has already happened)? Thx.
Sorry that I did not read it that way, the what more is that she will do it more often and maybe even spend a night with him and who knows what else

(...) the what more is that she will do it more often and maybe even spend a night with him and who knows what else
Looks like this is the path the both of you (or them?) are going down. Overnights will be next and most likely to happen, if your wife knows you actually approve it.

Looks like this is the path the both of you (or them?) are going down. Overnights will be next and most likely to happen, if your wife knows you actually approve it.
I hope so and she does know but just looks at me like no that won't happen But I did tell this guy that I would love to have that happen so he is planning on making it happen. It will be interesting to see how long it takes

she has now gone to his place 2 more times last Sunday and then again today. So far it seems to be working out

Back