Wife orgasm issues

layla7

Couple
Hello again, my wife lately confessed that she would like to do surgery on her vagina to have better orgasms because she said that she is not finishing all the times we are having sex. I asked her if she thinks that my size matters which I have 7 inches, and she said, no! But then I pushed her and I asked her maybe it’s the size, and she said maybe.. it turns me on to find somebody to fuck her with bigger or try Dildo. She dosent like the idea of threesome but I’m dying of trying it.
what is your opinion in general? Please I need this help..
thanks

Perhaps, you should go from a different angle. Don't look at it from her issues of having an orgasm.
Approach it from stand point. That it's your feelings.

Make it more about what your need is. Talk her into trying it out for your needs.

Perhaps, you should go from a different angle. Don't look at it from her issues of having an orgasm.
Approach it from stand point. That it's your feelings.

Make it more about what your need is. Talk her into trying it out for your needs.
Thank you for replying, well, I will definitely try some pre play with her, might work better.

Hello again, my wife lately confessed that she would like to do surgery on her vagina to have better orgasms because she said that she is not finishing all the times we are having sex. I asked her if she thinks that my size matters which I have 7 inches, and she said, no! But then I pushed her and I asked her maybe it’s the size, and she said maybe.. it turns me on to find somebody to fuck her with bigger or try Dildo. She dosent like the idea of threesome but I’m dying of trying it.
thanks
Does she fuck bbc?
Cause through the years wife fucking bbc and 3 somes I found many ways to make her cum even without intercourse. I pay attention on what they do to excite her and use it later when we are alone and the sex gets better everytime.

Does she fuck bbc?
Cause through the years wife fucking bbc and 3 somes I found many ways to make her cum even without intercourse. I pay attention on what they do to excite her and use it later when we are alone and the sex gets better everytime.
I always made my girlfriend orgasm by giving her oral pleasure the we had intercourse till I finished in her then I orally pleasured her till she orgasmed a second time

Does she fuck bbc?
No.. she is not into BBC and she is saying no to the idea of threesome, I never told her I wanted to share her..

I always made my girlfriend orgasm by giving her oral pleasure the we had intercourse till I finished in her then I orally pleasured her till she orgasmed a second time
That’s was the original way but watched and learned the many ways she can cum.. Even can make her squirt and learned how a few years back. Recently found out she orgasms and squirts from hitting her pussy with his bbc dick. I’m not successful with that yet lol

That’s was the original way but watched and learned the many ways she can cum.. Even can make her squirt and learned how a few years back. Recently found out she orgasms and squirts from hitting her pussy with his bbc dick. I’m not successful with that yet lol
But she is not into bbc

thanks
I recommend you check this guy out https://www.loyalfans.com/thestrokegenius, He provides great tips to help with this issue

She dosent really feel anything with oral..
Knowing how to pleasure a woman orally is part art and part skill. I've never encountered a woman who didn't enjoy my oral, but I've encountered several who, after experiencing a major, orgasmic earthquake from my tongue, gasping and exclaiming, "That's never happened before!" You have to find her sensitive spot.

Knowing how to pleasure a woman orally is part art and part skill. I've never encountered a woman who didn't enjoy my oral, but I've encountered several who, after experiencing a major, orgasmic earthquake from my tongue, gasping and exclaiming, "That's never happened before!" You have to find her sensitive spot.
Well, I will give it a try and keep you posted :) thank you

Back