Wife advice

Hello there. Is there a married wife (late 30s early 40s) that would be willing to connect with my curi
Hello there. Is there a married wife (late 30s early 40s) that would be willing to connect with my curious but cautious wife? She treads lightly and could benefit from another female’s advice. She is worried about the family dynamic and how our relationship would be affected. Thanks in advance!
Great ad. Hey could you please let me know how
ous but cautious wife? She treads lightly and could benefit from another female’s advice. She is worried about the family dynamic and how our relationship would be affected. Thanks in advance!
Hello there. Is there a married wife (late 30s early 40s) that would be willing to connect with my curious but cautious wife? She treads lightly and could benefit from another female’s advice. She is worried about the family dynamic and how our relationship would be affected. Thanks in advance!
Please let me know how you make out with this. I have a wife that could use some help also.

would be willing to help if you want .can give her some advice based on my experiences

Best advice, get verified. The posts in the verified section are concise and come from members who provably love the lifestyle. Don't take advice from anyone who can't show that they're experienced

Verified and gold member. Not verrifed and not a member then probabaly a man. Be careful and if she wants advice then go to the cerified girls forum where she will get all she wants from women about women.

Verified and gold member. Not verrifed and not a member then probabaly a man. Be careful and if she wants advice then go to the cerified girls forum where she will get all she wants from women about women.
Turn Of The Century Vintage GIF by Murdoch Mysteries

Back