Wider hips and fatter ass

Sharon and Dav

Couple
Gold Member
I don’t know if any one of y’all women came to the same conclusion I have since i having sex with black male my hips have gotten bigger and my ass ittle bit fatter well that fat ass is because of the anal sex I’m having I think can anyone confirm that

I don’t know if any one of y’all women came to the same conclusion I have since i having sex with black male my hips have gotten bigger and my ass ittle bit fatter well that fat ass is because of the anal sex I’m having I think can anyone confirm that

A lot of women put on a few pounds in the ass once they have a regular husband,lover or both. Ever notice when you break up with a woman or vise versa they slim down into shape when they are on the hunt for a new mate! I personally like a thick assed white wife,someone else's! Especially one who takes it in the ass!

It's the same biological function as dilating your body isn't all sugar and spice and everything nice its instinctively intelligent! It naturally gets Wider, Larger, and more Open because its knows that something big is coming! Literally cumming!💦

The same way that sexy body will accommodate and make ready for a baby it will also role out the welcome wagon for big black cock! When a woman starts taking bbc her body recognizes the need for expansion to accommodate those big cocks so your body intelligently self renovates itself like your body is a new neighborhood development that says black cocks live her now! Could you imagine what the names on those streets would be in that neighborhood?♠️

Just my sexy scientific theory on why a woman's body developes when is fucking BBC's!🤷‍♂️

What do y'all think? Could there be some truth to this?

I'll do it for you
denzel washington GIF

Sorry Mrs. Sharon your ass and hips are not getting bigger because you have sex with black men, scientifically impossible. More than likely depending on when you started age, diet and physical routines has played a part not sex with black men. No disrespect intended.

Is no possible you become bigger just by having bbc sex. Is possible you unknowingly change lifestyle to be more desiderable.
My wife find a bull on vacation that say he loves fatter ass and belly, she gain in two weeks 5 kg

Back