Who likes their load pushed all the way in by a BBC?

Vanasiancpl

Couple
From
Canada
I love that, and have done it several times in group play with wifey Mrs V. The latest was at the hotel party we hosted in LV in March. 2 BBCs were at the party along with 2 couples. I was so excited watching Mrs V take on the BBCs, I popped in to fuck her doggy during a break in the action. Of course we play bareback and I shot a huge load into her. It was dripping out of her pussy and while she tried to clean it up, I am sure a lot of it was still in her. She didn't get too much time trying to clean the load, before one of the BBCs decided to use her pussy again and plowed her doggy. Knowing that a fair amount of my load was still in her getting and pushed all the way in to the cervix with the BBC's 9in was a huge turn on. Naturally, it turned to cream on the BBC's dick. Super hot for me.

I love that, and have done it several times in group play with wifey Mrs V. The latest was at the hotel party we hosted in LV in March. 2 BBCs were at the party along with 2 couples. I was so excited watching Mrs V take on the BBCs, I popped in to fuck her doggy during a break in the action. Of course we play bareback and I shot a huge load into her. It was dripping out of her pussy and while she tried to clean it up, I am sure a lot of it was still in her. She didn't get too much time trying to clean the load, before one of the BBCs decided to use her pussy again and plowed her doggy. Knowing that a fair amount of my load was still in her getting and pushed all the way in to the cervix with the BBC's 9in was a huge turn on. Naturally, it turned to cream on the BBC's dick. Super hot for me.
love how it goes into sticky cream as long as she doesnt squirt also

My wife always loved her Black bulls to push their loads deep inside her. Th deeper the loads that were ejaculated into her, and the loads with the most volume, always gave her the most intense orgasms. The attached photo was taken right after a Black stud dismounted from her after emptying his balls in her. There may not seem to be a lot seeping out of her sated pussy, that's because there's still a big load deep in her.

Attachments

• Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 104
One of our first times, the older, experienced bull re-assured us that he would "pull-out".
Needless to say, he didn't. But adding insult to injury, the stud made a point of looking straight
at me as he unloaded inside Christine. Embarrassed, I was the one that turned away in shame (as if I did
something wrong).

Having done such a naughty thing, I expected him to uncouple from her quickly. Instead I kept waiting for him to
pull-out, but he just kept her impaled with his huge cockhead against her cervix. One minute seemed like an hour.
During this time, he leaned over and started making-out with my wife. I was filled with cucky angst yet Christine didn't appear
to be phased at all.

Wasted on weed, she then fell fast asleep with her pussy full of bull seed. This older bull knew exactly how to take
advantage of a young submissive married couple.

Last edited:
One of our first times, the older, experienced bull re-assured us that he would "pull-out".
Needless to say, he didn't. But adding insult to injury, the stud made a point of looking straight
at me as he unloaded inside Christine. Embarrassed, I was the one that turned away in shame (as if I did
something wrong).

Having done such a naughty thing, I expected him to uncouple from her quickly. Instead I kept waiting for him to
pull-out, but he just kept her impaled with his huge cockhead against her cervix. One minute seemed like an hour.
During this time, he leaned over and started making-out with my wife. I was filled with cucky angst yet Christine didn't appear
to be phased at all.

Wasted on weed, she then fell fast asleep with her pussy full of bull seed. This older bull knew exactly how to take
they always do no matter when the promise not to

I do so love when a group of black men line up and cum in me one after the other, using the previous man's cum as lube until my cunt and ass are sloppy wet and frothing. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It can get frothy even before the cum. As a good cucky, I watched with much angst as the bull told me to "check it out".
His black cock was covered with a creamy, white discharge from wifey's ovulating pussy. He even had me "sniff the stink from that fertile cunt".
After he "nutted inside", (adding to my angst) he was in no hurry to pull-out. By keeping the big head lodged deep, up against wifey's cervix,
even at a young age, he knew what he was doing.

What could I say? Her clitoris was hard and poking out. She was in heaven.
Later, she said "being cummed in makes it easier to orgasm".

Last edited:
primary response as he buried balls deep she can feel his cock pulse shooting his hot loads throbbing jets as she grabs his ASS pulling him deeper rotating her hips and wrapping her legs around his to suck him in deeper milking every last drop
Actually, the #1 way to get the most from the bull is by eating his ass while he's fucking.
They fuck harder and cum more. If you watch a beta Rhesus monkey, they engage in rimming the alpha while he's mounting a female in heat.
Yes, it took me a bit to get used to doing it, but an assertive bull and having wifey encourage me and talk me through it helped.

I loooove feeling my studs cumming in me and of course I want to deep, sometimes this actually sends me into orgasm. My hubby gets off on seeing a (preferably HUGE) black cock balls deep in me and pumping sperm in me. Goddamn, I can nearly feel it right now just thinking about it.

For me it's what I want everytime

It can also be quite nice in reverse when the bbc shoots his seed deep first and the hubby gets to go second and try and push it deeper still

something wrong).

to be phased at all.

I remember once with a bbc bull Tracey played with he told me he was cumming in my wife while looking at me and once he’d finished lay with his cock still buried deep inside her for what seemed like ages and my mind was going crazy with thoughts of how she was being fertilised by him hed been there so long

It can get frothy even before the cum. As a good cucky, I watched with much angst as the bull told me to "check it out".
His black cock was covered with a creamy, white discharge from wifey's ovulating pussy. He even had me "sniff the stink from that fertile cunt".
After he "nutted inside", (adding to my angst) he was in no hurry to pull-out. By keeping the big head lodged deep, up against wifey's cervix,
even at a young age, he knew what he was doing.

What could say? Her clitoris was hard and poking out. She was in heaven.
Later, she said "being cummed in makes it easier to orgasm".
I agree the odour afterwards is awesome and it’s proof your wife has been properly black bred

My wife has this little trick of just raising her ass up slightly when she feels her bull is ready to cum this opens her cervix up wide and the bbc seed floods her insides completely and if she’s ovulating at the time the rest is history

Back