White women in a Black Lesbian Bar

I was invited to visit a Lesbian Bar with a co-worker and
her significant other. The majority of patrons were Black
and I found them to be friendly and accepting. I'm glad
I went. I ended up have a wonderful time.
View attachment 6192968
Bet you were most popular there and made great friends love to hear about the fun and see pictures of you with any of ladies you had a great time with

I have been to a lounge that had mainly Black lesbians as customers, one thing I found out, they are not shy if they see a white woman that they think is attractive, and a woman who can be overwhemled by the strong personality and power of Black women, that happened to me
So were you seduced and overpowered by a black woman? Did you end up taking her up on the offer?

Yes, HammerHer, I know I would have loved it. They have treated me different since I didn’t go, they don’t talk with me too much anymore.

Not sure how to resolve, and I have not been asked to go out anymore.

But, lots a playing with myself….thinking what could have been.
How did that come to pass? Did you give an impression that you would go but only shortly before the event back down? Or did you even flake on them? - That would explain a lot.
ImO the question is: Are you sure the next time your curiosity will take the better of you and overweigh your nervousness? If that is indeed the case i think it should be you who is going to say sorry for the last time and who is going to suggest giving it another try. They have already done their part. Now it is on you to take initiative! At least that's how i see it.
Good luck and may your dreams come true!

well, many white women are frightened by the strength and confidence of the Black woman..,.and are afraid of where they will be taken by Black women, I think it is because we feel helpless and weak around them.
It's all in your brain. If that's what you feel like then be it. 🤷‍♂️ And if it turns you on then go for it! More power to you, life's too short to miss out. ;)

In the context of what many white males admit to feel in the presence of Black men it weirdly seems to make a lot of sense though. i've heard white - otherwise perfectly straight - males say they couldn't help but drop to their knees and suck off a Black man's dick at the very offer, while they are completely disgusted by that thought if the other male happend to be white. - Strange but true for some guys.
A reasoning for that "phenomenon" that often comes up when those white males are trying to explain it is that they are receptive of some sort of invisible "Alpha power" a Black man exudes simply by his presence without even doing anything special at all, which leads to those white males immediately feeling helplessly intimidated and being turned into submissives for any Black man around. o_O

If you have a similar mindset or emotionality as a (white) female toward Black Women the mechanism behind your reaction (and turn-on) may be about the same. ❓ - Just a thought. 🤷‍♂️

It's all in your brain. If that's what you feel like then be it. 🤷‍♂️ And if it turns you on then go for it! More power to you, life's too short to miss out. ;)

In the context of what many white males admit to feel in the presence of Black men it weirdly seems to make a lot of sense though. i've heard white - otherwise perfectly straight - males say they couldn't help but drop to their knees and suck off a Black man's dick at the very offer, while they are completely disgusted by that thought if the other male happend to be white. - Strange but true for some guys.
A reasoning for that "phenomenon" that often comes up when those white males are trying to explain it is that they are receptive of some sort of invisible "Alpha power" a Black man exudes simply by his presence without even doing anything special at all, which leads to those white males immediately feeling helplessly intimidated and being turned into submissives for any Black man around. o_O

If you have a similar mindset or emotionality as a (white) female toward Black Women the mechanism behind your reaction (and turn-on) may be about the same. ❓ - Just a thought. 🤷‍♂️
As a man I confirm, I would find a request to suck a white penis disgusting as f** to the point of puke, on the other hand, any black man just by saying hello I am already thinking on sucking his cock, not to mention if that black man ask me anything.

It sounds like a pretty nice bar.
Indulge in the art of seduction through strip cam online platforms, where performers captivate and enthrall. As you navigate this world of adult entertainment, keep in mind the importance of empathy and courtesy on stripchatly.com. Every interaction involves real individuals sharing their talents. Approach the experience with respect, allowing for a mutually enjoyable journey.

Last edited:
As a man I confirm, I would find a request to suck a white penis disgusting as f** to the point of puke, on the other hand, any black man just by saying hello I am already thinking on sucking his cock, not to mention if that black man ask me anything.
That's pretty weird TBH. But i am not judgemental and it doesn't seem like the rare exception at all. - At least not when you believe what you can read on almost every lifestyle or fetish website or forum these days. The group of white males feeling that way may be bigger than one might think. 🤔 That "phenomenon" was also mentioned by Cuckoldress Venus in one of her early podcast episodes where she explained some white guys' (not necessarily gay/bi but submissive) behavior after entering a bar or club that has a majority of Black men as visitors. So there are a few references. ;)

Back