White girls gone black

My question is if girls are going black cause wer acting weak or is it really because y'all are bigger ad better at most stuff
You’re still missing the point of all the advices everyone gave you. Why do you care girls are going black? Why not worried about yourself and what you are doing, with a personality like that it’s not surprising you can’t get girls.

You’re still missing the point of all the advices everyone gave you. Why do you care girls are going black? Why not worried about yourself and what you are doing, with a personality like that it’s not surprising you can’t get girls.
Because if they start going black they're already gonna prefer them and don't like Whiteboys anymore...how hard is it to see what I'm saying

And my answer is going to redirect you back to what I said before. You’re missing the whole point that everyone is telling you because it’s not what you want to hear. I don’t know if you have some other fetish or something else is going on that you’re not being honest about or if you yourself actually are attracted to men and are not admitting it. There are plenty of dudes with 4 inch dicks on this website married to hot ass women because they had some sort of game. Your problem isnt you dick size and skin, your problem is between your ears and the fact that you right now truly just want to have a poor little old me party of one.

We don’t mean any harm, but you came here asking for real advice I think listen, take it all in, and let it sink in.
I already said a bunch of times this isn't a kink just cause that's all you see here doesn't mean i do it holy *******....i don't care about wether someone might be able to find a person...I'm taking about whether its a real movement and how Whiteboys get looked at...whether the girls relay think this about us...goddamn nobody seems to be able to answer it

I already said a bunch of times this isn't a kink just cause that's all you see here doesn't mean i do it holy *******....i don't care about wether someone might be able to find a person...I'm taking about whether its a real movement and how Whiteboys get looked at...whether the girls relay think this about us...goddamn nobody seems to be able to answer it
edeb2a40302934e598965ea5389480c5.26.jpg

Well this response tells everyone on the site that he’s trying to help you anyway, what the problem is. You don’t read for comprehension. You are not looking for a real answer. We have already said this has nothing to do with any of that but has everything to do with the way you see yourself. We have already addressed that it is not how white boys get looked at as a whole. We have already addressed that no it’s not a movement, it’s an attraction. It has been since Black people and white people first laid eyes on one another or frankly people of any race. There will always be some defined the other race attractive and sometimes more so than people from their own race or city or school or job or whatever the environment may be. You were very presumptuous and that’s your problem for some people on here yes this is absolutely a kink for them for others it is a genuine attraction and not some sexual fantasy or opportunity. We have already addressed , every single person that I happened to read that has answered, what we see and believe is going on.

Maybe if I use one of your phrases you will pause and consider everything that has been said and reevaluate you…

“Holy *******” how about you listen!

Everyone here that tried to give you sincere advice, which includes me, sees the problem. It’s not a small dick, it’s not super white skin, it’s not where you were born, it’s not that you have a bird chest or you were skinny as a board or anything else. It is the view inside of you and the way you see you and then the way you portray yourself to all of us that is the problem. And that is not an indictment, it is just our observation. You were probably a nice guy. Start believing in yourself and stop lashing out at everyone else and maybe you’ll see some things change.

Back