WHITE GIRLS....Does it turn you on having sex with a bbc while your boyfriend watches?

Hey, this j. We had an unexpected hookup last night. We just intended on meeting up with a tenant last night to get rent money and some party favors. Brook has screwed a few of our past and present tenants, it's convenient. This guy had a homeboy there who I don't like, it's mutual, and the fucked up thing is that these guys wanted blowjobs for the substance so Brook sucked off this guy I fucking hate. I was sitting in the kitchen while she was blowing these guys in the living room. I was furious!!! And then to make it even worse, no *******, these assholes got Brook buzzed so she was feeling cocky and immediately after she sucked them off she came to me and kissed me, again spitting a mouthfull of sperm into my mouth making all 3 of them laugh. Whatever, we got our stuff and left. I was super horny after that and she took care of me.
She got skills

It's pretty obvious ALOT of white girls love big black cock and white men love to watch it. So I'm curious to know if white girls get more turned on having their boyfriends watch?
Definitely!! It's not something I always want, but it is definitely a turn on for me. Though, I like watching him play just as much, so I think I'm just a slut...🤣

YES!!!! Oh my God I get sooooo crazy turned on if I can see my hubby's excitement, thrill, and enjoyment me having sex. I cum so hard watching him watching me. I feel so naughty. Especially if I am completely overpowered and I know he can't help me and I...well, have to pay reparations. I've Seen hubby cum without even touching his dick!!!! Quite a few times in fact. That's Proof he's enjoying right?!?!? Just a few weeks ago I was Fucking a "friend" in the shower and hubby was in front of us watching, occasionally kissing me when he could ("friend" an I were FUCKING HARD) and as my guy was cumming in me hubby leaned back, moaned hard and his dick was throbbing and bouncing around, shooting long jets of sperm out as the guy I was Fucking was draning his balls in me. It was INTENSE!! Stud got out and I as I've done now near countless times I deliriously grabbed hubby's head and mashed my sloppy, freshly-fucked, gapping, sperm-drooling pussy onto his wonderful face and relaxed for a few moments as my Loving husband was lapping away on my naughty pussy. And I came!!! Again. Hubby got mouthfuls of my black studs sperm and my cum. Lucky hubby. After friend left jerred and I of course had sex. I gotta get my husband off too. As much as he needs👍.
Use me, I'm a lil' blond fuck-toy but I'll be going back to my husband after my black fuck-buddies drain their balls into me.
Of course if you've read what we've shared in the past hubby has watched me in many different settings.
So beautiful! Wish I was draining my huge. BLACK balls into your white fuck toy pussy!♠️👰🏼‍♀️🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦🧔👅

Hey thanks.
We do have a verified account on here, but unfortunately we are UK based so distance is definitely a problem lol

Back