White girls against racism..

Lol. Stud's getting some action from that girl and he has every right to :) She could give him head standing up lol.

Good for her making fun of racists who have a problem with it. If you've got a problem with him having her, feeling her up, getting blown by her, having sex with her, or absolutely anything else about his relationship with her, you're being racist. Period.

you are a lucky guy! thats the dream for a white guy
To be fair and honest, that didn't just happen right away. It took quite a while to get to that point but when you sum it up like i did, it seems like a fantasy. Lol. It's now been a little over 7 years since she "gave in" and agreed to "try it" for me. Nether one of us knew she was going to be automatically addicted and LOVE this.

This is funny cause it's true! After my wife's 1st bull had been around for about 6 months the level of comfort we all were in our house was about this. He was a long term bull, for about 18 months the first time, and this is how my wife and him were. Idk if it's cause he liked it or she was horny all the time but she got to the point that as soon as she got home from work or ANY TIME she was at home she would only wear panties and bra, Just a bra, OR nothing.

Back