When she tells her friends

I can empathize. My elderly wife is fucking our black neighbor. She refuses to tell me any details and I am not allowed to ask. But she tells her friends everything and they tell her husbands, who delight in telling me what a sad cuckyboy I am. I just have to live with it and I am sure you will, too. We are cucks for a reason.
Amen to that, we are all cucks for a reason. Our wives need big cock and the blacker the better. Our job is to support her and him , we all have that cuck "gene" and we all naturally love being cucks.

My wife doesn’t share details of her lovers with me, she is basically a cheater. Please don’t judge.

I accept her having lovers, I know it happens and when it happens, but I find it hard her friends knowing more than I do.

I feel good that I am not challenging my wife. I feel good that she is getting what she needs, but I find it tough when I meet up with her friends and they look at me and obviously have opinions.

I try and get through it by visualise my wife being fucked hard, then think to myself that if I can handle that, then surely I should be able to handle what her friends think of me.

I also like talking to women on here, or other sites who basically tell me I am doing good, and encourage me to be the best cuckold possible.

So yeah, some things are tough, and the friends situation is the one area I often need a bit of help with.
My wife cheated in the past. Refused to give any details. I knew she was screwing around, but if it wasn't for her talkative girlfriends, I would know nothing about what she did.

I have a GF who is also on the site and enjoys the company of select black men, and we share stories, and have even had sex with the same man (but not at the same time). It is very nice to be able to ask each other questions, compare notes on what we are being told, and just to have someone to tell our stories to. You have to have someone that you can tell all about your BBC mind blowing orgasm last night......

We have enjoyed our cuckold marriage for many years now. My wife has four close gf's. All of them know she is Black exclusive. They also know we have practiced chastity for almost as long. I remember my wife having one of her friends sit with me and explain the effects of chastity. This beautiful woman's husband is an asshole, plain and simple. I advised her to put that jerk in a cage. After a week she would begin to see the true power. After a month that jackass would have a completely different attitude towards her and every other woman. But I regress. Our ******* also know. When they were young and lived at home we did everything possible to shield them. Our private life was none of their business. We also raised our ******* with the practice of... dont ask the question you do not want the truthful answer to. Kinda a dont ask dont tell policy. But they knew when they were old enough to figure it out on their own. Of course having a much younger Black Man move in with us for six months must have cemented it.

Hey hubby here,
She hasn’t been blacked yet but we’re very far into the foreplay and talk as she has three bbc dildos. It’s always the go to during anything sexual. I’m just wondering if anybody else’s wife tells her friends or talks to them about what her and her husband do. Megan goes out with her friends on the weekends every now and then and they all know our situation and remarkably they seem to find it so hot and sexy and encourage her when they are together. It really gets me hard when she comes home and talks about what her and the “girls” talked about in regard to being a hotwife and me being fine with her sleeping with bulls. Does anybody else have the same feeling or something similar?
My slut has a female black friend shes told everything. Her husband doesnt know.

If your wife has a lot of black gfs or a really close one, shes probably already had BBC or very close encounters

Hey hubby here,
She hasn’t been blacked yet but we’re very far into the foreplay and talk as she has three bbc dildos. It’s always the go to during anything sexual. I’m just wondering if anybody else’s wife tells her friends or talks to them about what her and her husband do. Megan goes out with her friends on the weekends every now and then and they all know our situation and remarkably they seem to find it so hot and sexy and encourage her when they are together. It really gets me hard when she comes home and talks about what her and the “girls” talked about in regard to being a hotwife and me being fine with her sleeping with bulls. Does anybody else have the same feeling or something similar?
The wife and her friend came in after some wines and told me they’d been talking about ‘black dicks’

Back