What is the craziest thing you made a wife do?

Six months after giving birth to a black baby by one of her black studs, I took her to a small neighborhood bar that catered to black men. At the time, her 37D teats were filled up with milk despite having the stud's ******* continually feasting on her mom's milk. There were 5 black men in the bar + the black bartender. She took off her braless top, showing her married white teats topped with stiff, oversized nipples. I told the men she needed to be milked, and to help themselves. Her teats are super sensitive even when they are empty. Each man in turn sucked the mom's milk out of her. Early on, she was moaning, and her body started to shake as orgasm followed orgasm. Soon the bar was filled with the aroma of the honey pouring out of her climaxing womanhood. When the five men had emptied her teats, she was still horny. She took off the rest of her clothes, except for her red high heels. She then invited the 5 studs to attempt to impregnate her, in order to keep the milk flowing. They spread her over a bar stool, and each took his pleasure. As each stud started to feel his climax starting, he let out a roar of sexual pleasure and conquest and proceeded to shoot his black, life-starting baby-makers deep into her welcoming, married, white baby incubator. My wife climaxed simultaneously with each stud, her pussy/cunt muscles grasping each cock to completely drain it. When the last stud was finished, I paid the bartender to give 2 drinks to each man for the great job they did confirming that my wife was a true black cock whore and confirming my status as a white boi cuckold. I asked the bartender if he wanted a turn at my wife, which he readily accepted. I was glad I asked him, as he had the biggest cock and the biggest set of balls of all of them. My wife's teats had partially refilled, and the bartender sucked the milk out of them as his cock thrust in and out of her still horny pussy. As he climaxed, I watched his taut ass cheeks flex a total of 9 times as he added his life-giving seed to what his 5 customers had previously deposited in my wife. When he finally dismounted from her, I watched as a river of cum flowed out of her gaping pussy hole, to pool on the bar's floor. My wife dressed and gave each of the six men a deep kiss. She was completely sated and also totally fucked out.

My wife has a strange kink for being used by unattractive white couples. She realized she got off on how dirty she felt when she was pimped in college and older blue collar men would degrade her.

after we were taking a break from black bull ownership, she played with a white trash couple that really enjoyed the arrangement.

I would plan things with the dominant wife that included them sharing her with two of his friends and her older aunt in a one on one session. The difference between her and them was surprisingly erotic.

she let his friends treat her like she was a whore again. Totally took me by surprise.

started with a drunken foursome and took off from there.
There is a certain feeling about being used,going somewhere for the sole purpose of getting fucked that is so fucking hot and euphoric!

We went to the old "Rhode Island connection" in Providence. This house party was in a very large house that had a bar/lounge area in the basement. My wife was dressed very slutty that night with short black skirt and see through top.
We were sitting on bar stools at the bar when Willie the host came in. He came over and started telling her how hot she looked. Seeing an opportunity, I reached around her and exposed her tits. Quickly Willie started fondling her tits rubbing and pinching her nipples as I kissed her neck and slid my hands up her short skirt.
In no time she was purring and had her head laid back against my chest. I now had her skirt up to her waist and my finger pulling her black panties aside. Seeing this Willie reached down and started rubbing her pussy, so I moved my hands to her tits and he started feeling and fingering her.
By now she is moaning and has already had her first orgasm.
Willie now unzipped his pants and took out his big black cock, and started rubbing it bareback against her swollen wet pussy lips. She immediately came again. He kept teasing her, rubbing the bulbous head up and down her slit as she slid low on the stool pushing to get his thick cock into her hungry cunt.
After several orgasms and her squirming and rocking on her stool Willie finally started to slide his thick black cock into her now sopping wet cunt.
I now reached down and lifted her legs up and back so that she was wide open to Willies thrusts. As he pushed in balls deep she let out a scream as she had a huge shuddering orgasm.
She was now breathing in gasps, with willie pounding her hot wet snatch. The noise of her vocal lust had attracted a few other party goers who now stared on voyeuristically and fondled each other while watching my wife get thoroughly fucked.
Abruptly Willie started to Cum and wifey feeling his increased thrust and feeling his load now shooting deep into her belly let out a long loud scream and bucked her pelvis instinctively trying to get every inch of his black cock and feel every drop of hot cum. With that she collapesed in my arms head back and her legs still in the air exposing her now red dribbling cunny leaking a steady sream of Willies cum onto the floor. Pretty sure she had ******* for a few seconds. And when she did rouse she made no atempt to reposition and cover the wide open view of her cunt. Two guys stepped out of the shadows and stepped closer, they looked amusingly at her well used, sopping wet snatch. One guy told her she was "amazing" and that he would like the chance to play with her sometime. It wasnt crazy, but it sure was hot being so close to the action and seeing Willies big black cock pistoning into my wifes sweet pussy just inches away.
Pictures of how she was dressed that night.

Attachments

• Image (43).jpg
    Image (43).jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 199
  • Scan_0002.jpg
    Scan_0002.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Scan_0009.jpg
    Scan_0009.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 136
We went to the old "Rhode Island connection" in Providence. This house party was in a very large house that had a bar/lounge area in the basement. My wife was dressed very slutty that night with short black skirt and see through top.
We were sitting on bar stools at the bar when Willie the host came in. He came over and started telling her how hot she looked. Seeing an opportunity, I reached around her and exposed her tits. Quickly Willie started fondling her tits rubbing and pinching her nipples as I kissed her neck and slid my hands up her short skirt.
In no time she was purring and had her head laid back against my chest. I now had her skirt up to her waist and my finger pulling her black panties aside. Seeing this Willie reached down and started rubbing her pussy, so I moved my hands to her tits and he started feeling and fingering her.
By now she is moaning and has already had her first orgasm.
Willie now unzipped his pants and took out his big black cock, and started rubbing it bareback against her swollen wet pussy lips. She immediately came again. He kept teasing her, rubbing the bulbous head up and down her slit as she slid low on the stool pushing to get his thick cock into her hungry cunt.
After several orgasms and her squirming and rocking on her stool Willie finally started to slide his thick black cock into her now sopping wet cunt.
I now reached down and lifted her legs up and back so that she was wide open to Willies thrusts. As he pushed in balls deep she let out a scream as she had a huge shuddering orgasm.
She was now breathing in gasps, with willie pounding her hot wet snatch. The noise of her vocal lust had attracted a few other party goers who now stared on voyeuristically and fondled each other while watching my wife get thoroughly fucked.
Abruptly Willie started to Cum and wifey feeling his increased thrust and feeling his load now shooting deep into her belly let out a long loud scream and bucked her pelvis instinctively trying to get every inch of his black cock and feel every drop of hot cum. With that she collapesed in my arms head back and her legs still in the air exposing her now red dribbling cunny leaking a steady sream of Willies cum onto the floor. Pretty sure she had ******* for a few seconds. And when she did rouse she made no atempt to reposition and cover the wide open view of her cunt. Two guys stepped out of the shadows and stepped closer, they looked amusingly at her well used, sopping wet snatch. One guy told her she was "amazing" and that he would like the chance to play with her sometime. It wasnt crazy, but it sure was hot being so close to the action and seeing Willies big black cock pistoning into my wifes sweet pussy just inches away.
Pictures of how she was dressed that night.
Sooo.hotttt

My wife has done to many crazy things to name them all.

Had a hook up on tinder, arrived in his car, she jumped in the backseat with him while I watched from the front seat, she gave him sloppy deepthroat untill she needed him inside her, got up and sat down on his bbc bare, the moment he was all inside of her he came hard, giving her a creampie before we went home and I fucked that sloppy and used pussy.

We've also visited gloryholes a few times, really nasty and exciting. Mainly white men there but now and then a bbc plops through the little window, the only time we've fucked in the gloryhole it has been with black men. She sucked that bbc for a few minutes before he asked if he could come into our booth and fuck her. "Yes please!" was her response and in awhile he was in our booth and fucking her. Managed to get hard and fuck her 3 times before we eventually left the gloryhole.

We've done lots more, she is a little cock loving slut.

53EDAE23-AAA8-4B63-A60D-7F3B3A2E17E1.jpeg

After years of fantasizing ( convincing ) my wife to have sex with a Black lover knowing that she works with Black guys that hit on her all the time … she’s a very cute petite Asian…so when finally the right guy she wanted came along the only way for it to happen was if I let her do it without me knowing or there obviously…. After so many years of in bed fantasizing we both wanted it by then and I agreed…. She is way yo shy to do it the other way.

the craziest thing was he was asking in texts one night to see her … it was an extremely high risk time of the month which we both knew …he guy doesn’t pull out so she didn’t want to take the chance … and I was so horny that I kept convincing her to be with him that night … I wanted her “ to experience high risk no pulling out sex “ I kept whispering to her whole touching her “ he wants to be with you tonight deep inside no condom..text him back ok “ … so I took her phone and texted him “ what time?” He responded immediately when ever…. I texted “ I have to be home by midnight” he said that’s fine …..I showed her the phone and she died…. I said get dressed super sexy for him please… and she stated to … that night was the most heart pounding night I ever had seeing her drive away …. Unreal.

After years of fantasizing ( convincing ) my wife to have sex with a Black lover knowing that she works with Black guys that hit on her all the time … she’s a very cute petite Asian…so when finally the right guy she wanted came along the only way for it to happen was if I let her do it without me knowing or there obviously…. After so many years of in bed fantasizing we both wanted it by then and I agreed…. She is way yo shy to do it the other way.

the craziest thing was he was asking in texts one night to see her … it was an extremely high risk time of the month which we both knew …he guy doesn’t pull out so she didn’t want to take the chance … and I was so horny that I kept convincing her to be with him that night … I wanted her “ to experience high risk no pulling out sex “ I kept whispering to her whole touching her “ he wants to be with you tonight deep inside no condom..text him back ok “ … so I took her phone and texted him “ what time?” He responded immediately when ever…. I texted “ I have to be home by midnight” he said that’s fine …..I showed her the phone and she died…. I said get dressed super sexy for him please… and she stated to … that night was the most heart pounding night I ever had seeing her drive away …. Unreal.
WHEN WAS IT , ? And what happened ?

There is a certain feeling about being used,going somewhere for the sole purpose of getting fucked that is so fucking hot and euphoric!
Absolutely agree. The contrast between my wife and that couple and his friends was much more intense than I would’ve imagined.

Back