What do wives think of when they are sucking on a BBC's cock?

Attachments

• bbc fimed me 1.JPG
    bbc fimed me 1.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 476
  • bbc motel 1 exeter nh.jpg
    bbc motel 1 exeter nh.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 476
  • CRISSY BBCSUCKER-1CAPTIONED - Copy.jpg
    CRISSY BBCSUCKER-1CAPTIONED - Copy.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 470
Just curious, what do hotwives think of when they are blowing a BBC's cock. If anything..
Will it fit in my pussy? Should I let him cum in me? Is it too big? Will it hurt? Can I take all of it?
Very hot would love to hear some of your deliveries
It’s total turn on. I’ve cum sometimes sucking a huge bbc. Never with a white dick. We only do that coz we want something. That massive thick vascular pitch black uncut 11 in cock. There is no saying white cock worship ? And trust me. We fuvking love to work a bulls cock together.

Just curious, what do hotwives think of when they are blowing a BBC's cock. If anything..

Will it fit in my pussy? Should I let him cum in me? Is it too big? Will it hurt? Can I take all of it?

It’s total turn on. I’ve cum sometimes sucking a huge bbc. Never with a white dick. We only do that coz we want something. That massive thick vascular pitch black uncut 11 in cock. There is no saying white cock worship ? And trust me. We fuvking love to work a bulls cock together.
I fucking love sinking to my knees and unleash his bbc. And gasp. Love seeing it totally limp at first. Swing between his huge black thighs. U never see this with a white boy. It’s so awkward when he pulls down his pants and User that small pasty dick. And love knowing it’s such a mind for white men to see white girls pussy dripping we are so turned on by sucking a black cock. U see it in all the clips and in real life too. It’s such a symbol of masculinity. And we love telling white boys we love to gag on a cock knowing his can’t even reach our throats. Like cardi b.

Back