Wedding day

Realistically speaking it's a much more realistic

From a logistics point of view, I will agree that it's way easier sneaking away just after the ceremony and utilize the photoshoot time to get her blacked. I wouldn't mind paying the photographer extra to capture her naughty moments too, provided he signs a confidentiality contract, but letting other people know (eg. bridesmaids, makeup artist, etc.) like other people suggesting is way too risky.

However, I understand that the "after wedding" scenario might be less exciting for both of you. I guess, that watching the love of your life walking down the aisle with her proud pappa on her side, clueless that he raised such a BBC slut, is such a satisfying feeling. Equally on her end, the thrill of being mercilessly fucked with your future husband blessings, only moments before exchanging vows with him, is a truly empowering moment that you will both recall forever!

To be honest, as much as I wanna see this working, I can't realistically think a way for you to make it happen without the risk of her being exposed. I personally wouldn't have an issue with inviting a black man or two in the wedding (you can always find a reasonable excuse to justify their presence), but on a day which a wife becomes the centre of everyone's attention, the level of difficulty to pull this out becomes a mission impossible.
Completely agree, great idea but hard to pull off without exposing this side! The plan was for her to have 1 almighty night with a black man or two the night before the wedding and possibly the wedding night (She really wants to get fucked in a wedding dress)

Plans have changed now though so doesn't look like this will be going ahead now unfortunately

Completely agree, great idea but hard to pull off without exposing this side! The plan was for her to have 1 almighty night with a black man or two the night before the wedding and possibly the wedding night (She really wants to get fucked in a wedding dress)

Plans have changed now though so doesn't look like this will be going ahead now unfortunately
That's too bad to hear! What happened to you guys and you're giving up such an awesome cuckolding dream?
Is the entire wedding off or just the BBC sex component? Please give us an update of where you at the moment.

Venus, on her podcast, interviewed a couple who got married, and while the attendees were celebrating, the newly married couple dorve down the street or something to where the groom watched her get fucked by a black bull, and then they went back to the party with her full of his cum. I don't remember too much else about the story, but it was pretty hot the way it was described.
Haven't listened to that interview, but there is definitely one episode where Venus is describing her ultimate cuckold fantasy to be gangbanged by a group of muscular black men on her wedding night. Totally hot listening the spicy details!

Back