Watching Your Wife get Pounded

Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

We are always together.

Would you prefer being there when your wife is with her lover, or would you rather offer them some privacy?

I know that most husbands would love to sit back and watch, at least to cherish how the wife and her lover get to become compartible sexually. But most wives would often prefer husbands to be out of the room. I want to know how you would handle such, or if there's already an understanding between you both to always be around.

I prefer to watch, but I also love it when she has privacy to do what ever she wants. 2 weeks ago, she had her BBC lover come. They spent a glorious hour together. He came twice, once in her, and the other on her ass, which fell onto my pillow and I was ****** to sleep with it for 2 days.

last night, her regular boyfriend came over, a young 28 y/o latin kid and it's the first time they play raw, and they had an amazing time. every position, every angle possible for about an hour straight. She squirted twice and then a 3rd and last time when she was riding him, and they both came together while kissing, basically making love. I cleaned the mess from both of them and they loved it. They have an amazing time. Next time, I want to give them some privacy so they can go deeper into each other. To answer the question, I think both is ok.

Back