Want my wife to be a HotWife

Then take her to a black night club dressed in something short and sexy with a see through top no bra and a short skirt with no panties. You will not have to do anything it will unfold in front of you. Get a hotel room close by and let them know she will suck and fuck them all if they come there.
Simple as that and you will have your hot BBC loving wife.

Then take her to a black night club dressed in something short and sexy with a see through top no bra and a short skirt with no panties. You will not have to do anything it will unfold in front of you. Get a hotel room close by and let them know she will suck and fuck them all if they come there.
Exactly like so. The only thing I would like to add is that he should really make a good introspection of himself to know how ready he is for this, although it seems that he is quite under the spell. I don't know why he doesn't answer for additional help. Maybe a fake profile after all.

I have received much help on here from several members in other threads or private conversation and appreciate it all. I have been following the advice of a couple of members and have been making progress as noted in other threads. Due to her upbringing and religious beliefs I am having to move slow.

I have received much help on here from several members in other threads or private conversation and appreciate it all. I have been following the advice of a couple of members and have been making progress as noted in other threads. Due to her upbringing and religious beliefs I am having to move slow.
Well I am glad that you have a course. 😊 I wonder why would those two things be an obstacle but ok. I know how to go around it. It won't take long for her.

Don't have any experience, don't know what to do, only know what I have read and that everyday I think about my wife getting the fucking of her life from a BBC and nothing turns me on more.
I totally understand, I was fortunate to get my ex wife into it and loved what little experiences we did have

That's how we do it a lot

Back