Wake Up, America! Wake Up! PLEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a rude insulting tool your the fuckin pig and a rat
Rude, pig and rat?
You use your first message in here to try and insult me with a reference to perverted sick group that lust after minors, and you get pissed off when it's deleted by the moderators.
It's against the rules to make any reference to minors, your can get the whole site shut down asshole.
Keep your illegal and perverted references to yourself. Until you're eventually arrested for the association.
In the US, we distinguish between "your" and "you're". It's basic English grammar. I'm sure you know that too.
"Your" account is very similar to another, a dope from Missouri we know.

Why do you think you should be able to shut down peoples right to like or dislike posts? Why do you think it is OK to complain about other's disliking of posts when you do this:
The JoJo dislike posts were strictly retaliatory in nature ... you notice I did it once or twice to the ones continually doing it to me ... you DS's are doing it every day. pretty easy to determine that.
Quit your lying and GFU ... leave my ass alone.

Rude, pig and rat?
You use your first message in here to try and insult me with a reference to perverted sick group that lust after minors, and you get pissed off when it's deleted by the moderators.
It's against the rules to make any reference to minors, your can get the whole site shut down asshole.
Keep your illegal and perverted references to yourself. Until you're eventually arrested for the association.
In the US, we distinguish between "your" and "you're". It's basic English grammar. I'm sure you know that too.
"Your" account is very similar to another, a dope from Missouri we know.
Simp

You provide a right-bias report that is suppose to show that Trump is doing a good job ... it means nothing but coverup, just like the Russian news covering up how bad the war in Ukraine has been going.
No I gave you a Reuters article which cited CDC data showing over 75 million doses administered by the end of Feb 21. Here it is yet again. Try reading it this time.

Can you or can you not refute the CDC data? Please do so with documented facts, not opinion pieces.

If you believe Operation Warp Speed was a failure, please provide any example in which a novel virus entered the US, we had developed an entirely new vaccine with 90+ % efficacy for it and administered over 75 million doses of said vaccine in a year's time. Please do so with documented facts. Also please do so without further violations of FB's admonitions.

The JoJo dislike posts were strictly retaliatory in nature ... you notice I did it once or twice to the ones continually doing it to me ... you DS's are doing it every day. pretty easy to determine that.
Why do you think you should be able to shut down peoples right to like or dislike posts? It's called free speech. Your attempts to shut down other's free speech is disturbing. It seems very dictatorial.

Rude, pig and rat?
"Your" account is very similar to another, a dope from Missouri we know.i

The “buck” doesn’t seem to stop with Debacle Joe

Where it stops only Dems seem to know

Generally they’ll tell ya it’s ALL Donald Trump’s fault

They have gusto to blame Trump and they rarely halt

All the things going wrong in this country now though are REALLY on the Dems ya just haveta see

Leastwise if you are a realist like me

The dislikes were because of how much you complained about them, while claiming it didn’t bother you.

It Is GFY not GFU. As in Go ———— YOURSELF.
GFY. Do you understand now? Wow

When NOT doing their jobs, which is most all the time, Republicans sure come up with some BS.
Nothing like saying "blacks are replacing whites" to get those redneck, gun-totting, racist fools
riled up, which is exactly what Trump & his Republicans like doing.
Racism & White supremacy influenced the recent Buffalo NY mass killing, deliberately fueled by
misinformation sponsored by racists groups AND condoned & ignored by way too many of our
Republican leaders.
By the way, I don't hold Democrats, moderate Republicans and other decent Americans guiltless
due to their own apathy. We must all find the courage to recognize and stand up to domestic
terrorism as we do against foreign terrorism. But before we can solve the problems we must first
acknowledge there is a problem.
Republicans, for decades now, in response to gun violence in America. They do "nothing over
and over again except for "thoughts & prayers", and then expect some form of different result.
Enough is enough is enough!

View attachment 5102812
7914A4EF-EA62-436E-99CC-77F467D93771.jpeg

Funnybunny,
It would also be appreciated if you'd instruct the wolfpack Righties to quit following liberals around this website assigning DISLIKES to every political post they make. They don't read them, they just mark them dislike to piss us off.
Here, take a look at what they're doing unprovoked ... https://www.blacktowhite.net/account/reactions .... Is this in the spirit of the website to let this kind of activity continue? Acting like the pouty little kiddies they are.
“Acting like the pouty little ******* they are”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 5102880
Smallpox has come back to America. I just wonder if President Biden will blow smoke up the asses of Americans as Trump did with covid? "It'll blow over soon" and do NOTHING for 4 months. I seriousl doubt it ... he's already addressing it.

How is Joe “ addressing it”

Please post specific actions he is taking. Lol

View attachment 5102880
Smallpox has come back to America. I just wonder if President Biden will blow smoke up the asses of Americans as Trump did with covid? "It'll blow over soon" and do NOTHING for 4 months. I seriousl doubt it ... he's already addressing it.

4D1A7C5B-8B97-4285-90E9-AF315E19E2C5.jpeg

I never said they did or didn't ... you can't read? I'm insinuating that JR knew that his bear had been baited, pay attention.

Now, why not discuss that failed TRUMP Covid-19 distribution you said didn't happen?
President Trump failed to distribute Covid -19?
I did not know that, not distributing Covid - 19 is good, right?

I mean that’s what all the illegal mandates, masking and lockdowns were supposed to do, correct?

I thought you supported lockdowns, masks and illegal mandates?

Does this mean you support President Trump now?
My man, finally. I thought you were a lost cause

I didn’t think I could like President Trump any more than I already do, but here we are

I have twice provided you proof from the CDC that over 75 million covid vaccine doses were distributed by the end of Feb 21
You haven't proven anything at all, you twit. CDC could have easily distributed all 75 million doses of the vaccine to the middle of the Salt Flats. Which is exactly the reason the articles I attached all agreed that the vaccines were not distributed where they needed to be distributed within ALL THE STATES. And that, my stalking butt smeller, was the responsibility of the Trump administration ... to SEE that the vaccines got distributed where they were needed. I doubt anyone from Trump's administration went OUT and did any follow-up on the distribution.
Get LOST!

Last edited:

Sen. Joe Manchin of West Virginia sparred with a Republican senator over a key piece of the GOP agenda at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, on Monday.​

"The cuts of 2017 was the only thing that every Democrat agreed was weighted unfairly," he said on Monday during a panel focused on Congress. "That was our impression." He added: "What we need is a competitive tax code that spins off enough for us in the United States to take care of ourselves, pay down our debt, and live within our means. You can't do that with the existing tax code we have unless you slash everything to the bone."​
"You've just heard it: If Democrats continue in government, they're likely to chip away at the most successful tax cut the United States has ever seen," he said. "The most regressive tax cut," Manchin responded.​
"Oh, Joe," GOP Sen. Deb Fischer of Nebraska said.​
The exchange highlights the opposite views that Republicans and Democrats have on the tax measure. It slashed the corporate tax rate to 21% from 35%. Most in the GOP say the tax cuts were central in buoying US economic growth before the pandemic. They resist rolling it back since it's former President Donald Trump's main legislative accomplishment.​
Manchin, a conservative Democrat, has repeatedly voiced support to reverse many parts of the law and raise the corporate tax rate to 25%.​
Read the original article on Business Insider

Poster's Note: Interesting Manchin, a Democrat, who's been well known for licking Trump's ass, suddenly comes out and admits that the Trump tax cuts were for the wealthiest Americans. Where the hell was he in 2017?
Contrary to Republican rumors, tax cuts do NOT pay for themselves AND they rob the country of precious REVENUE. They cut taxes they have to cut spending unless they wish to raise the debt & deficit, which is exactly what they did with Reagan, Bush's, and Trump.

word_LOSER.jpg ....... word_TRAITOR-TumpPhoto.jpg

Last edited:

State Agricultural Commissioner Gary Black was trailing former football star Herschel Walker in the Republican Senate primary when he told a rally in Putnam County that he didn't think there was any chance Walker could beat incumbent Democrat Raphael Warnock in the fall. "Folks, he can't win in November" said Black.​
Black was referring to Walker's controversial past, which includes allegations of domestic abuse — his ex-wife obtained a restraining order against him in 2005, claiming "violent and controlling behavior" --- struggles with mental illness — as well as threatening behavior towards former friends and business partners. At that point in the race Black and the other candidates running against Walker hadn't yet introduced any negative advertising targeting the Trump-backed candidate, who by then had surged to a massive lead in the polls.​
Poster's Note: Damn, Trump & Herschel have a lot in common, don't they?
Walker did not participate in Republican debates, and the only times he faced questioning were in softball interviews with Fox News and Newsmax, leaving him largely unchecked until late in the race. His celebrity and Donald Trump's endorsement propelled him forward. A Fox News poll taken between May 12-16 showed Walker with a 58-point lead, more than enough to make him the victor in this Tuesday's primary without having to go to a runoff.​
Poster's Note: He didn't participate in debates or accept questioning of his political platform because Herschel Walker is as dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to government issues. Also, he has mental illness issues ... Republicans didn't want that discovered, hoping his celebrity status in Georgia football & Trump would propel him through the campaign. Quiz Herschel on any part of the government and he'd fall flat on his face. It's doubtful he even knows how many states are in the union or the parts of US Government.
Whether Walker's popularity with Republican primary voters will be enough in November, to flip a seat the GOP is counting on to regain control of the Senate, will be decided by a larger electorate who less than a year and a half ago ousted two Republican incumbent senators in favor of Democratic challengers. .​

The Republican establishment has made its bet: that enough of Georgia's voters have come to terms with Walker's past and embraced his story, warts and all. Warnock and the Democratic Super PACs backing his campaign will test that proposition in the fall.​
Poster's Note: Let's face it, many of the candidates endorsed by Trump have "ISSUES" that normal people don't have. And Republicans tag along like puppies to help put these low-life people in office.

You never cared that he didn’t graduate because nothing significant in his life required a college degree. From 1980 until 1982, he was a Heisman-winning running back at the University of Georgia before going pro in the now-defunct USFL and then the NFL. He even had a stint as an MMA fighter. Lately, Walker makes the rounds as a MAGA mascot in Trumpworld. It’s doubtful that anyone has ever asked him for a college transcript.​

Football great Herschel Walker is running for the U.S. Senate in Georgia. His campaign has sent a steady stream of emails filled with football puns since he announced his candidacy in late August.​

You can’t help but chuckle whenever you see stuff like “Will you be one of my first recruits?” and “There’s too much at stake to sit on the sidelines.” Even his campaign logo is loosely shaped like a football, as if Walker sees “stick to sports” as a bold political strategy and not an attempt to stop progressive Black athletes from talking about things a lot of conservative white people don’t want to hear.​
Despite all of the shameless emails dripping in corny sports references, Walker, who hasn’t lived in Georgia for decades and has a troubled past that includes accusations of pointing a gun to his ex-wife’s head, is leading among Republicans because he supports Trump.​
You have to wonder why Walker, who’s now running for a U.S. Senate seat in Georgia despite living in Texas, caps so hard about having a degree. The Atlanta Journal Constitution has all the receipts.​
Posters NOTE: Yeahhhhhhhh, those Republicans sure can pick the "high quality candidates"! Shouldn't be too hard to get Herschel to lie for Trump if he regains the Presidency.

Last edited:
After Kissinger advised Ukraine to cede territory to Putin, are we seeing America lose her stomach to double down on aggression and are we about to see the unity fostered since Russia invaded a sovereign state fracture?

After Kissinger advised Ukraine to cede territory to Putin, are we seeing America lose her stomach to double down on aggression and are we about to see the unity fostered since Russia invaded a sovereign state fracture?
Only among the ignorant. Trust me, this forum is not indicative of America. It's mostly uninformed trash.
These bedwetters are trying to frame this as supporting Ukraine, or fighting for Ukraine instead of what it is, a collective move to support the rights of a sovereign state to remain as such. If they frame it as supporting Ukraine, it gives opportunity for these cranks to say - 'what have they done for us'? Plus they hate Ukraine because of the Trump's first impeachment.
The best thing I did was take a break from this forum and get back to actual politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back