Ukrainian girls meeting black men

jewbro

Male
Due to recent Ukrainian refugee crisis I've noticed Ukrainian refugee girls are already with black boyfriends. Outside of Ukraine they appear to be more open to the idea of meeting black men.

Speed dating classes in French school between African refugees and Ukrainian girls.
df4 (5).jpg
Some have ******* already
df4 (2).jpg
df4 (3).jpg
df4 (1).jpg

BBC Matters
Ukraine BBC Matters.png

This tends to happen with all Eastern European girls when they go abroad. There is very little IR in their home countries, as there are very few black men, also IR dating is still stigmatized and not accepted in their society... however once they go abroad, getting a black boyfriend is the first thing they do!

You mentioned her as a “hotwife” and you were fucking her for 5 years, so if you don’t mind me asking… did her husband ever find out about you and her..?
Did he ever find out? My dear sweet Janice her hubby would be the person who called me half the time to come over and pound her into orgasmic oblivion! In fact he was such a good supportive hubby to his wifes need for BBC that if he called me on a work night he would even offer to pick me up and drop me off after his lovely wife was slain by this BBC! ♠️

Real lifestyle bulls don't have to cheat! We don't have to steal someone's woman, or sneak around behind their back to have intimate fun with their wives and girlfriends. There is nothing that I wouldn't do to a man's hotwife that I wouldn't do in his presence! It is an honor and a privilege to be able to enjoy the intimate company of another man's woman and I would never dishonor myself, or disrespect the husband and violate his trust by stealing time that I have not been given with his woman even if she was trying to make it happen.

There are very few rules in this lifestyle bit the one's it does have I respect them to the fullest!

As far as me fucking her for 5 years, just like the saying goes "if the shoe fits wear it", "if the BBC is damn good then fuck it for as long as you can, as often as you can"!🤷

For several years the white media reported on how Ukraine had become the center of neo-nazism in the world today. But now they're trying to disavow and downplay almost ten years of that reporting. Why?

Putin is justifying his incursion into Ukraine with the claim that Ukraine's government is full of neo-nazis. We're going to look at the Ukrainian government and it's citizens to see if there's anything to this claim.

About 10 million Ukrainians are currently displaced (and going up) and pretty much 100% of those are women or women with children (men cannot leave the country without a hefty bribe of $10,000, which is 2 years salary in Ukraine). While many end up in Poland where they likely fuck white guys, the few million that will end up in western Europe I'm sure will be very popular among the BBC and Arab populations.

Back