Turning the cuckold husband into a sissy or gay

This may be one of the most extreme acts of cuckolding. Has a wife or her bull decided that since the cuck would have limited or not sexual contact with the wife again did the wife or the bull turn the husband into a sissy? This would include feminizing him. How about turning him gay and only permitting him to service men?
That’s my situation now that I’m pussyfree. I’ve become a cocksucker and am ashamed to admit that I enjoy it.

I think the mental part may be more important. It makes it natural to submit in other things as well.
Yes it does, each time I saw his number when he was calling I got a tingling feeling at my center that run through me like a wave. When I answered his call his voice was powerful and I always did as he told me to. Which was to come to his place and and do those things he wanted me to.

Yes it does, each time I saw his number when he was calling I got a tingling feeling at my center that run through me like a wave. When I answered his call his voice was powerful and I always did as he told me to. Which was to come to his place and and do those things he wanted me to.
It must be like being in a trance.

Back