Top 9 reasons why white women “love”/ are obsess with black men: quoting them :

Top 9 reasons why white women “love”/ are obsess with black men: quoting them :

1. “Rhythm in Bed”
( They said black men give them good sex…one person pointed out that, her white ex-partner was a 5 minutes man.)

2. “The skin”
( apparently black skin on white is “lovely” it feels great on white skin…)

3. “Treat them right”
( That black men treat them right and give them respect )

4. “Confidence”
( That black men carry themselves with grace , they have grand presence)

5. “They are healthy “
( That black men take good care of their skin, they shower etc)

6. ” [European men] are very feminine”

7. “Never a dull moment”

8. “Good looking”

9. “Bed treat”

So only Black men can do these things? My neighbor literally just left my house after a night of intense sex all night. I made her wet and cum a ton. I am a White male with 8 inches down there.

Seeing a lot of men (white) claiming it's B.S. I firmly believe that some of these ideas, thoughts and fantasies help to make a white woman more curious about black men, and has them thinking, "IS there a difference, and I'd like to find out, even if it's a quiet, discreet encounter." I've had many white women that I've worked with loosen up after a beer/cocktail or two (when out in a social setting) and get close enough to "brush their body" against mine, find a way to slip a hand across my dick or come right out and ask if I'd be interested in having the next sip at their place. I'd like to think it's all me, but I've seen them in the work environment and they show no inclination at all towards being interested in a black guy. That's why it's usually a big surprise to me when it happens. It's partly the curiosity, and some of that is generated by items on this list.
Here is a white woman calling this bullshit.
🤷‍♂️

In my experience, black men will usually step up to the plate to request a meeting much faster than a white man does. Black men will respond with a seductive introduction and they are more creative and attentive lovers then my experiences with white men. I believe white men need to step up their game. These are comments based on my experience only, not General statements about races. I am just as quick to respond to a white man's message who has a sexy approach too.

Back