To all the black people in US

And when a cop did go to jail for police *******, who was it? A BLACK cop who shot a WHITE woman in . . . MINNEAPOLIS, MN!!! How many of you here knew this? Did the police union stick up for him?? Or was he the one who was "sacrificed" in the name of "no tolerance" of police *******??? Folks, you can't make this stuff up. You can't make it up . . . truth is stranger than fiction . . . this is America . . . this America . . . and today at this particular moment, we are divided and WEAK in the eyes of the world . . . .

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/us/mohamed-noor-guilty.html
That scumbag got exactly what he fucking deserved. He murdered a woman who reported a *******. The woman wasn't a suspect at all. She had no reason to even resist arrest, unlike St. George Floyd (sign of the cross). She approached the squad car and Mohammed Noor shot her in cold *******. He was cited several times for misconduct, including putting his ******* on the temple of someone he pulled over for a traffic stop. This fucker deserved the death penalty and if you think otherwise you can eat a bag of dicks. You're also comparing this to George Floyd, yet the trial hasn't even begun. What is at risk is upgrading the charge to ******* 1. ******* 1 means I planned to ******* you. It means malace and forethought and because Keith Ellison is a black supremacist and a racist, he bumped the charges up...so because of Ellison's stupidity, the cop who clearly murdered George Floyd, will probably either walk in the initial trial or walk after an appeal. Good job retard Keith Ellison! People like you are also what's wrong. You think there should be a once sided justice system where only white people are capable of being held accountable. You're the racist because you think black people lack agency.

That scumbag got exactly what he fucking deserved. He murdered a woman who reported a *******. The woman wasn't a suspect at all. She had no reason to even resist arrest, unlike St. George Floyd (sign of the cross). She approached the squad car and Mohammed Noor shot her in cold *******. He was cited several times for misconduct, including putting his ******* on the temple of someone he pulled over for a traffic stop. This fucker deserved the death penalty and if you think otherwise you can eat a bag of dicks. You're also comparing this to George Floyd, yet the trial hasn't even begun. What is at risk is upgrading the charge to ******* 1. ******* 1 means I planned to ******* you. It means malace and forethought and because Keith Ellison is a black supremacist and a racist, he bumped the charges up...so because of Ellison's stupidity, the cop who clearly murdered George Floyd, will probably either walk in the initial trial or walk after an appeal. Good job retard Keith Ellison! People like you are also what's wrong. You think there should be a once sided justice system where only white people are capable of being held accountable. You're the racist because you think black people lack agency.
Change your name.
Keith Ellison is an outstanding public servant, and extremely intelligent.
Criminals should be held accountable of all races.
Everything comes down to the system and process we use to determine criminality.
Don't confuse the two.

In the Spanish empire interracial marriages were legal since 1514, in the USA since 1967. Latin America is one of the most mixed-race territories in the world. Spain is in the top of the rankings of LGBT-friendly countries and it's a major LGBT tourist destination. In Spain same-sex marriage is legal since 2005, in the USA since 2014. There is a great amount of bullshit in this country, but I don't consider it more conservative than the average, stereotypes aside.

I am not questioning your Spanishness, but your personal attitude. It probably won't help in the treatment you get in return. For instance, I wouldn't have sex with a person who conceives interracial sex as a form of retaliation.

Nobody sane supports the looting, but don't let that be an excuse. There have been hundreds of peaceful protests, as opposed to dozens where there is looting. However, organized and calculating criminals have used the demonstrations to do what they do, crime. Ignoring the message over that, and standing against police ******* because you saw some looting is fucked up and the same logic that made Colin Kaepernick unAmerican when he silently protested the exact same thing.
Colin Kaepernick is a hypocritical POS whether you like or not. Matter of fact, anyone who thinks highly of or supports BLM is either an ignorant moron or, like I said, a hypocrite. Let’s raise our voices for “social justice”… While praising one of the most evil, murdering dictators in human history. 🤡💩

Attachments

• 445B7E5F-DC61-48B6-A985-DD35BA8E7D8A.jpeg
    445B7E5F-DC61-48B6-A985-DD35BA8E7D8A.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
Colin Kaepernick is a hypocritical POS whether you like or not. Matter of fact, anyone who thinks highly of or supports BLM is either an ignorant moron or, like I said, a hypocrite. Let’s raise our voices for “social justice”… While praising one of the most evil, murdering dictators in human history. 🤡💩
Again talking to much and ignorant as fuck. Do you even know how many deaths the USA government is responsible for, before and after Castro came to power? Try 100s of thousands maybe millions.

Back