Thoughts on a QoS mound tattoo?

Funny story, my wife had a 18 month relationship with a co-worker/long-time friend of mine that hard recently gotten divorced. He is an older black man and when she and I had talked about them getting "involved" I told her that we needed some boundaries. One of those boundaries was, no tattoos. He quickly after about 6 weeks of their "involvement" learned that one of the boundaries we had agreed to was no tattoos. He loved to tease me about shaving her bald and getting a spade on her mound. Well just a month or so after the teasing started, she and I were asleep and while asleep (must have been not thinking) rolled over and slid my hand into her panties. Not sure how long it took for it to register but I realized she was shaved as smooth as a bowling ball. Tattooed with a spade, hit my brain and I woke up in a panic. That ******* of a bitch did it he had her shaved and tatt'd up! I couldn't go back to sleep and was freaking out. Not sure how to find out, I had to wait a few days to catch her coming out of the shower. She was shaved bald but no tattoo, yet. We discussed her new hair cut and I reconfirmed that there were no plans to get a spade tattoo. My mind rested easy, but he still teases me that it is going to happen. I stopped by the Adult Store on my travels and asked if they carried tattoos, the young girl said not, but that was a good idea. Where do you get some temporary tattoos without having to order them thru the mail? Maybe the temps will give him a thrill and allow her to avoid permanent signage.

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
Only ever seen a temporary one there. It is obviously impossible for the husband to miss; a constant reminder of who has enjoyed his wife

I'm considering getting a permanent QoS mound tat like in the pic. I've never gotten a tattoo before, and would like to know what members think. Is it too painful to try? How would I find a tattoo artist willing to make it? What is the protocol for even broaching such a topic with a tattoo artist? Any and all constructive input would be appreciated!
I can't help you (because I know nothing about tattoos) but I truly appreciate your decision!

So far i have just used the temporary ones and i usually put them on my ankle or shoulder for when i'm wearing a tank top or something similar. Over my pussy i like something pretty but would be open to a QOS tattoo if only i wasn't afraid of the needles
It is said that to be more beautiful it is necessary to suffer a little ;)

Do it.

So far i have just used the temporary ones and i usually put them on my ankle or shoulder for when i'm wearing a tank top or something similar. Over my pussy i like something pretty but would be open to a QOS tattoo if only i wasn't afraid of the needles
Love that phot. If I had known W. Va. Had fine ones like you, I would have stayed there. :)

Back