This may be extreme Idk...

Okay so I have no idea how I got to this point. I'm not really sure what I'm really looking for maybe information? or maybe others that feel this way?

I'm a single white female. I just turned 29 and I recently had an encounter with a black man for the first time. I met him at a coffee shop and he offered to walk me home. I invited him in even though I had just met him. and we sat down on the couch and I thought we were just going to talk. But then he pulled it out. I kinda freaked. And he told me he just wanted to teach me something. I didn't understand as I have obviously had sex and sucked cock before so I resisted. But then after a quiet moment he shoved my face down to his cock. I began sucking almost instantly. He started calling me a "White Slut" and telling me that I needed to know my place. I was mad at first but then I became excited. He came on my face. Told me to think about what had happened. and then he left. I haven't seen him since, but I've been feeling really weird.

It started with dreams. I've been dreaming about gangbangs and black men dominating and humiliating me. Last night it was even more extreme, I dreamed I was chained underneath this long dinner table. and all these black men were seated at it. I was going up and down the line just sucking them off. There was one black woman sitting at the table and I avoided her. But then when all the men had been serviced she openned her legs. I didn't want to, but they all started saying that I needed to know my place. Hands began to grab at me and spank me until I went and ate her pussy.

I've never been with a woman. I've never had actual sex with a black man. But now its like something in me wants to be dominated by black men. But even more so I am feeling like I am below all blacks including the women. I have no idea what is going on.
Okay so I have no idea how I got to this point. I'm not really sure what I'm really looking for maybe information? or maybe others that feel this way?

I'm a single white female. I just turned 29 and I recently had an encounter with a black man for the first time. I met him at a coffee shop and he offered to walk me home. I invited him in even though I had just met him. and we sat down on the couch and I thought we were just going to talk. But then he pulled it out. I kinda freaked. And he told me he just wanted to teach me something. I didn't understand as I have obviously had sex and sucked cock before so I resisted. But then after a quiet moment he shoved my face down to his cock. I began sucking almost instantly. He started calling me a "White Slut" and telling me that I needed to know my place. I was mad at first but then I became excited. He came on my face. Told me to think about what had happened. and then he left. I haven't seen him since, but I've been feeling really weird.

It started with dreams. I've been dreaming about gangbangs and black men dominating and humiliating me. Last night it was even more extreme, I dreamed I was chained underneath this long dinner table. and all these black men were seated at it. I was going up and down the line just sucking them off. There was one black woman sitting at the table and I avoided her. But then when all the men had been serviced she openned her legs. I didn't want to, but they all started saying that I needed to know my place. Hands began to grab at me and spank me until I went and ate her pussy.

I've never been with a woman. I've never had actual sex with a black man. But now it’s like something in me wants to be dominated by black men. But even more so I am feeling like I am below all blacks including the women. I have no idea what is going on.
So no words he just rapes you , calls you a white slut . Tells you to know your place like white women are complete fools . And some of you think it’s ok , it’s not and don’t let anyone think they are superior to you . Because they are just not , that was called getting raped . Black men white men yellow can not just ******* you or your mouth . Really are you women a bunch of fools . Wow

So no words he just rapes you , calls you a white slut . Tells you to know your place like white women are complete fools . And some of you think it’s ok , it’s not and don’t let anyone think they are superior to you . Because they are just not , that was called getting raped . Black men white men yellow can not just ******* you or your mouth . Really are you women a bunch of fools . Wow
It's a fantasy role play man. It's a sexual pleasure that doesn't go beyond the house. Don't think to much of it. It's no different than a dom with a sub doing BDSM. It's all for sexual gratification. Pl

I get the role play stuff , but she told a story like it happened that way .
I'm sure she has enough sense to know if she was assaulted she'd go to the police. It's a sexual urge that she wants to experience. This whole website is acting out sexual desires and urges and freely becoming another side that wants to be embraced. I see where you are coming from and I respect it but, there's nothing wrong with giving in.

We all have sexual fantasies and I think her one is nice

Back