THE WILD SIDE -Make that Jamaican fantasy a reality

Stroker12

Male
Real Person
From
Jamaica
Experience the wild side you'll heard about Jamaica or fulfill your fantasy in Paradise.
Gangbangs whether small or large, breeding party or that intimate bull experience professionally organised. Hotel workers risk their jobs when they "play" with guests. I create an safe and fun environment where couples can play with bulls and have that fantasy enjoyed fully I even provide videography services for your personal achieves.
Want to experience the many sites and attractions the island has to offer we do that too.
Booked in Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios or Kingston no worries with my network of rooms and hung bulls go deep.
Make your BBC fantasy a reality for a modest fee ofcourse.

Last edited:
Would like to see my girlfriend with bbc but she is hard to convince. She doesn't like black men. We are going to New York, Boston and after that to Jamaica.

Experience the wild side you'll heard about Jamaica or fulfill your fantasy in Paradise.
Gangbangs whether small or large, breeding party or that intimate bull experience professionally organised. Hotel workers risk their jobs when they "play" with guests. I create an safe and fun environment where couples can play with bulls and have that fantasy enjoyed fully I even provide videography services for your personal achieves.
Want to experience the many sites and attractions the island has to offer we do that too.
Booked in Negril, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios or Kingston no worries with my network of rooms and hung bulls go deep.
Make your BBC fantasy a reality for a modest fee ofcourse.
This is alot like our wildside event ..

30 year old couple honeymoon on a cruise but will be coming to ocho rios for like 8hrs during that time my girl has agreed to go to the nude beach at couples san souci but i am really hoping to see her take a big black dick for the first time! Any tips would be great

Back