"the new world order"

People don't understand what's coming. They flock by thousands. To take there shot like good sheeple

Animated GIF

CATHOLIC REACTS TO Ex-Master Mason EXPOSES The Freemasons
As a Master Mason, I will call bullshit on this. We don't pay homage or have some fucking seat at any table for Satan. I've probably visited 50 lodges across this country and Europe. This video is a pile of ******* and that guy hasn't a clue. I guess anyone can go on Youtube, call themselves anything and say anything.

If it's against America, you can bet this mental Canadian @Carl Franklin , will post it.
Worry about your own fucking country. Stop murdering Indian women.

As a Master Mason, I will call bullshit on this. We don't pay homage or have some fucking seat at any table for Satan. I've probably visited 50 lodges across this country and Europe. This video is a pile of ******* and that guy hasn't a clue. I guess anyone can go on Youtube, call themselves anything and say anything.

If it's against America, you can bet this mental Canadian @Carl Franklin , will post it.
Worry about your own fucking country. Stop murdering Indian women.

master mason are 3rd degree freemasons why don't you try and to to higher levels

writings from free maons themselves openly admit that freemasonry at higher degrees all worship satan/lucifer

read books written by Manly P Hall

master mason are 3rd degree freemasons why don't you try and to to higher levels

writings from free maons themselves openly admit that freemasonry at higher degrees all worship satan/lucifer

Or Albert Pike. Then Crowley

History has been taught from the loser stand point. But the wheat shall be separated from the tare

32nd Degree Scottish Rite and former Blue Lodge Senior Warden. You don't know enough about *******, to tell me about my organization. Especially when you're telling me third hand.
Whatever crackpots you want to quote, that's fine.
Your assessment lines up with all the other crackpot Canadian bullshit you post.
You nuts.

32nd Degree Scottish Rite and former Blue Lodge Senior Warden. You don't know enough about *******, to tell me about my organization. Especially when you're telling me third hand.
Whatever crackpots you want to quote, that's fine.
Your assessment lines up with all the other crackpot Canadian bullshit you post.
You nuts.

so are you saying that Manly P Hall 33rd degree mason is a crackpot?

"When a Mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy." [The Lost Keys To Freemasonry, Manly P. Hall, published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, 1976, p. 48; Emphasis added]

so are you saying that Manly P Hall 33rd degree mason is a crackpot?

"When a Mason learns the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy." [The Lost Keys To Freemasonry, Manly P. Hall, published by the Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, 1976, p. 48; Emphasis added]
100%. He is a philosopher and 'mystic'. He wrote the books BEFORE he became a Freemason.
And, the 33rd degree is honorific, not meritocratic degree. Again, there are 3 degrees in Freemasonry, the 3rd- Master Mason, being the highest. All supplemental honors, are different- we'll leave it there.

100%. He is a philosopher and 'mystic'. He wrote the books BEFORE he became a Freemason.
And, the 33rd degree is honorific, not meritocratic degree. Again, there are 3 degrees in Freemasonry, the 3rd- Master Mason, being the highest. All supplemental honors, are different- we'll leave it

There are re than 3 degrees in Fremasonry

Hall was a Knight Patron of the Masonic Research Group of San Francisco, with which he was associated for a number of years prior to his Masonic affiliations. On June 28, 1954, Hall initiated as a Freemason into Jewel Lodge No. 374, San Francisco (now the United Lodge); passed September 20, 1954; and raised November 22, 1954. He took the Scottish Rite Degrees a year later.[20] He later received his 32° in the Valley of San Francisco AASR (SJ).[21] On December 8, 1973 (47 years after writing The Secret Teachings of All Ages), Hall was recognized as a 33° Mason (the highest honor conferred by the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite) at a ceremony held at the Philosophical Research Society (PRS).[22][23]

Manly P. Hall - Wikipedia

why do freemasons like to deny facts about their religion?

There are re than 3 degrees in Fremasonry

Hall was a Knight Patron of the Masonic Research Group of San Francisco, with which he was associated for a number of years prior to his Masonic affiliations. On June 28, 1954, Hall initiated as a Freemason into Jewel Lodge No. 374, San Francisco (now the United Lodge); passed September 20, 1954; and raised November 22, 1954. He took the Scottish Rite Degrees a year later.[20] He later received his 32° in the Valley of San Francisco AASR (SJ).[21] On December 8, 1973 (47 years after writing The Secret Teachings of All Ages), Hall was recognized as a 33° Mason (the highest honor conferred by the Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite) at a ceremony held at the Philosophical Research Society (PRS).[22][23]

Manly P. Hall - Wikipedia

why do freemasons like to deny facts about their religion?
Do you usually argue something you have no idea about?
Wait, yes. You're a pro-Trump Canadian. You're a 'Nazi/Alien' Conspiracy theory.
It's not the tits and ass that gets you hard on this site, it's the tinfoil ******* you post.
Nothing you reprinted above contradicts what I wrote. You have no understanding.

Back