The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
It's a twisted fantasy of a few, and one of the most racist things I have ever seen. It does expose how y'all really feel. BNWO? How about y'all get off your computers and devices and go outside. Spend time with your families, quit acting like young boys that have three sexual thoughts every 15 seconds, and no brains. The internet is punking you out. That's how I feel about it.

It's a twisted fantasy of a few, and one of the most racist things I have ever seen. It does expose how y'all really feel. BNWO? How about y'all get off your computers and devices and go outside. Spend time with your families, quit acting like young boys that have three sexual thoughts every 15 seconds, and no brains. The internet is punking you out. That's how I feel about it.
Your honesty, common sense and obvious love of family make you one of the most decent desirable people on this site. Thanks.

Your honesty, common sense and obvious love of family make you one of the most decent desirable people on this site. Thanks.
I probably should just keep my mouth shut sometimes, but sometimes the childish behavior irritates me! We are all here because we enjoy this type of fulfillment, but many of the black men I have corresponded with find it disgusting that people carry this out to the absurd.

I probably should just keep my mouth shut sometimes, but sometimes the childish behavior irritates me! We are all here because we enjoy this type of fulfillment, but many of the black men I have corresponded with find it disgusting that people carry this out to the absurd.
Sexual pleasure should be a gift that relieves mental stress while re-energizing the body. In some cases, the fulfillment can so complete that it becomes spiritually fulfilling as well as mentally and physically satisfying.

Would like to give some people the benefit of the doubt. People have different desires, rules are not always clear and sex can be like a powerful ******* that can make you a little crazy.

However, we understand how some black men -or anyone - can view these extreme fantasies and fetishes as disgusting. As a white couple, we often find them embarrassing.

Thanks for speaking up.
Appreciate you.

I think women are the key to a better future. They give birth to our species, and a happy woman brings about good changes. Women should be empowered. I was about to break up with my girl, and we had a long conversation about things. I am in love with her. She is a very independent and sexual woman, and I guess I do not want to give her up... so I told her I won't try to know what she is doing anymore, and that we would work out our new arrangement. It feels wierd writing this but we agreed to a new type of relationship, a female led relationship. She likes having sex with me, she loves my attention but she also likes lots of sex. I am now trying full devotion to her for the next 6 months to see how it will work out. I have given her my word that I would hold my end of the contract until June. I am basically to treat her as a goddess. I kind of always have.... buut now she wants little Dom Sub things like how I greet her, that I make her bed and wash her bedding everyweek, that I give her lots of foot rubs and kisses.... normal women things that make her feel special. What is in it for me? She indulges me in sex with her. I cannot get enough of her. I love her smell, and it is one of our rituals for me to smell her.... so she will tell me to come smell her and it turns us both on. Women are the new gods..... and their sexual desires are the universe telling them what is good for them. She hangs out with women that live the same lifestyle, and some of them like black men, some prefer others. My girl prefers black men, or so it seems.

I think women are the key to a better future. They give birth to our species, and a happy woman brings about good changes. Women should be empowered. I was about to break up with my girl, and we had a long conversation about things. I am in love with her. She is a very independent and sexual woman, and I guess I do not want to give her up... so I told her I won't try to know what she is doing anymore, and that we would work out our new arrangement. It feels wierd writing this but we agreed to a new type of relationship, a female led relationship. She likes having sex with me, she loves my attention but she also likes lots of sex. I am now trying full devotion to her for the next 6 months to see how it will work out. I have given her my word that I would hold my end of the contract until June. I am basically to treat her as a goddess. I kind of always have.... buut now she wants little Dom Sub things like how I greet her, that I make her bed and wash her bedding everyweek, that I give her lots of foot rubs and kisses.... normal women things that make her feel special. What is in it for me? She indulges me in sex with her. I cannot get enough of her. I love her smell, and it is one of our rituals for me to smell her.... so she will tell me to come smell her and it turns us both on. Women are the new gods..... and their sexual desires are the universe telling them what is good for them. She hangs out with women that live the same lifestyle, and some of them like black men, some prefer others. My girl prefers black men, or so it seems.
#BNWO 2022

Been living this way for most of our married lives. Hubby brought my first bull home when I was still in my late 20s. Hubby undressed me and got me wet while the young man jacked off in front of me, then laid me on my back and held my legs open while the bull entered my pussy. He then backed off and watched while I came and then the black guy released a load deep inside of me. It's the only way to go!!

Been living this way for most of our married lives. Hubby brought my first bull home when I was still in my late 20s. Hubby undressed me and got me wet while the young man jacked off in front of me, then laid me on my back and held my legs open while the bull entered my pussy. He then backed off and watched while I came and then the black guy released a load deep inside of me. It's the only way to go!!
Agree 1,000 %

Back