The Left is Trying to DESTROY Footbal

I had to stop it at 29 seconds.
He starts off by saying "I think the Left is" - well, that means the rest to follow is opinion and bullshit.
He then works on your faux patriotism by saying it's called American Football around the world because it's so central to our culture.
No, it's called American Football because Football in the rest of the world, is what we call Soccer. We took their game of Football, and made it better.
I'm a member of "The Left" and did not receive the memo. And, I actually played football from jr high through college. Most of the players, are also lefties. No one is going after football.
Jerry Jones and Tom Brady are out to destroy football.

I had to stop it at 29 seconds.
He starts off by saying "I think the Left is" - well, that means the rest to follow is opinion and bullshit.
He then works on your faux patriotism by saying it's called American Football around the world because it's so central to our culture.
No, it's called American Football because Football in the rest of the world, is what we call Soccer. We took their game of Football, and made it better.
I'm a member of "The Left" and did not receive the memo. And, I actually played football from jr high through college. Most of the players, are also lefties. No one is going after football.
Jerry Jones and Tom Brady are out to destroy football.
Now that something I disagree with you bruh ..tom brady? ..naw ..I'm actually was a tom brady fan ..but I realized that in this age and culture of sports ..we dislike the best ..Floyd Mayweather tom brady lebron James are the best examples. The masses hate to see them win I personally think it that wild how people discredit them for their endless talents ..couldn't imagine living in a world where people didn't like jordan bo Jackson or Joe montana or sugar ray and other athletes we look up to as shorties..but as far as this left trying to destroy football smh will we all know who want to boycott the nfl ..we already know who are the one the complain when lebron speaks or tweet ..and we all know who the ones that want politics out of sports because of kaep but was quiet about nick bosa. And now it's clear that they prefer people who put they lives on the line is better entertainment then just simply playing a game

Last edited:
Back