The green giant

GasTHE1

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
Back in the early 90's after graduating college and moving clear across the country for a new job, the green giant settled into his new home. Manhattan Ny was the place on a hot summers day bustling with life, huge skyscrapers, cabs dropping off crabbers, smell of street vendors and sexy women from all over the globe.
As a bright eyed 6'3-3/4" black male from a small town on the West Coast everything seemed fascinating.
Earlier through a dating app the green giant had formed a relationship with a girl named Chia. Chia and the green giant had built such a strong lustful bond on the internet, the green giant spent most of his nights mutually masturbating with the hot 5'10 curvy huge tittie's Chia, as to whom he had come to respect, just short of love.

His phone rang.

"Yo what's up this sr." He answered. The other voice on the line was Chia with her NY accent in towe.
"You made it!" "I did." He answered cooly. "I've been waiting for this day, I'll be there in what my gps is saying 20 minutes..." He hung up.

Thinking he was the ******* he smiled after hanging up and showing her what dating a college soccer star was all about. In the back of his mind laughing and playing out scenarios of how he was going to DOMINATE this seemingly innocent northerner to his will and drop her for all the other flavors of women the big apple had to offer.
What the green giant didn't know, was that upon meeting Chia his life and attitude would change his outlook on life forever.
Fast forward the train and cab ride to his destination of XXX hotel street Brooklyn... Standing in front of Chias door he knocked smiled and waited for her to run to the door.

Nothing happened.

Coyly he looked around to see the Exterra Chia has sent him pictures of, seeing it, he was knowingly at the correct address..
Shocked...The door flew open with Chia, not running into his arms but standing in a towel with her left breast fully exposed, hair wet shoulders dripping water green eyes piercing with curves he had never seen on the West Coast.

"Cum in.." Chia said softly

He did as he was told and quickly noticed a large hook, a long wooden board and three military grade ropes right beside the board....
"Go get on your knees, In front but perpendicular to the hook hanging from the ceiling. I'll be right back." she says.
Nervously he thought.

As she turned around he noticed the soaked towel a muscular but meaty back, sexy moles and the outline tracing Chias ass as the towel had risen into her ass cheeks causing every step to make Chia's ass bounce from step to step this NY almost goddess took.
His 7.5 thick dick leaked precum from the sight of Chias body for the first time he walked in and took his place on the floor kneeling as instructed.

Fantasizing about what was about to happen next, dick sucked, fingering, legs spread wide on the floor, eating thru her delicious white body anus then pussy back and forth back and forth until he slowly slid his girthy college dick inside Chia, what was to cum was something that the green giant had and would never expect and from thence on live by in his secret dark sexual encounters throughout his manhood.

Seeing an open pizza box short a few slices, he knew her kid was gone like she told him he would be.

Creeks from the floor came next which bought him out of his dream like state to see Chia walking blindfolded and naked. His black dick instead of leaking precum almost seemed like he would bust a full blown nut.
After spending many countless college nights with this tall blonde from the south named Marie, the green giant was apt to only being able to cum when he wanted.
Marie once joked, "You had to go jack off in the bathroom before you fucked me huh?" laughing, and knowing that that was exactly he had done because fucking that chic from the back and seeing the way her back and back muscles looked always made him cum before he wanted to very prematurely. If you call hours of young interracial fucking premature.
"Call for me!" "What?" The green giant said unknowingly. "Call for me so I can find my place." Thinking this sex game was turning off, in his Deep baritone voice the green giant said "Chia" raspilly... Chia snapped into position like hitting a combo in the game tetris that was popular at the time.
"Hand me the right rope in front of you on the floor!"
He did and upon doing so seemingly lost in a dream herself Chia pulled up one of her massive tittie's up and began tying the most incredible nuece around her right huge white breast with her nipples fully engorged. With the draw string hanging, Chia says to the green giant, "Do exactly what you just watched me do to my left titty.". Already noticing the goose bumps and wetness building up in Chias pubic hair. He asks "May I take a taste?" Chia responds sternly but softly..."No and don't ever ask me, tell me what you want to do to me!" Also with a small look of displeasement on her face, the green giant quickly learned he almost ruined what would become his innaguration into the world of bondage and discipline.
After tying the not around Chias left breast with the neuce just right and draw string hanging perfectly in unison with the right. The green giant had never seen two huge white tittie's beet red nipples as hard as they could get getting darker as he watched in amazement.
"Now tie my hands together, take the hook, lift my arms and hands over my head and hook me to the hook in the ceiling!" The green giant did as he was told, or better asked.
Standing back with both his hands on his hips he stood back, checked the scene and marveled in complete curiosity and ego at this fine white goddess curvy to make you hard at first site, hanging from her fucking ceiling. With tittie's beet red, hips like Beyonce, legs like Nicole, hair like the younger madonna and a newly formed lil girl submissive pleasing attitude in just seconds.
"Now take the board, spread my legs, put the board between my legs and feet, clamp the restraints around my ankles. Don't touch me until I ask you to!".
Doing as he was asked, once finished he had just restrained his first of many women to cum, to the ceiling tittie's in neuces, board between her legs blindfolded thick curvy and smelling really sweet to her fucking ceiling in her brownstone in NY city.

Ain't that some ******* for the green giants' first day in the big melting pot.

There was something like a leather fly swatter sitting on the couch which she had him go get.
"Got it." He says in his Deep western voice raspy and cracking at the same time to this scenario and voluptuous goddess of a white woman hooked to her ceiling.
"Take your left hand pull the draw strings down together with that hand simataneously and take your DOMINATE right hand and beat both my nipples with the swatter at the same time and hurry, don't hold back J****n I need it daddy hard!!!!"
Breathless and amazed, since his height was perfect for this he did as he was told and yanked, She let out a shreik yelled loudly and her knees crumbled. J****n beat both her nipples with the swatter until she shook and her tanned huge goddess white tittie's turned brown from being hanged and beaten with the leather swatter.
The goosebumps protrude more noticeable, the bath water turned to sweat, the harder he pulled her tittie's in this homemade ******* neuce, the more Chia writhed in pleasure and extreme pain with her big fuckin tittie's turned to the darkest shade of purple imaginable. This black muscular big 6'3" green giant ex soccer collegev star athlete beating away at her succulent tittie's. Harder, he beat her tittie's, pulling the draw strings harder and harder DOWN until her tittie's were completely suffocated and almost pitch black from lack of ******* flow. In one last heave of the leather swatter as hard as he could akin to an overweight body dropping from a hangman's death sentence neuce back in the early American settler days. Her legs completely gone.
A fine thick drop off female semen plopped from between Chias legs onto the floor splashing thick woman cum goo onto the green giants' chuck taylor sneakers, she convulsed... Shaking and cumming meaty white legs like a Japanese submissive completely spent and left limp after being ****** to orgasm. Chia's body bruised and beat up from the beating with the leather swatter and the draw string on her huge submissive goddess breasts. She hang and came from the beating for the next half hour. Drooling from her mouth and orgasming uncontrollably. Eyes rolled back, the green giant licked her vaginal fluid from her feet and meaty thick white thighs gooswbumped and proceeded to fuck her orgasmed unresponsive from cumming red body from the front biting and sucking on her now black and heavily bruised tittie's.
He came inside her soggy wet white pussy left her orgasming and hanging, went outside and smoked a blunt.

Over the next twenty years and not many women he would bond with. Good secret sexual flavor would only be experienced by the best of the best of which he knew he was.
THE END

Last edited:
Great story. The beating of her tits sounds pretty extreme but if obviously got her off. cumming for that long without being touched is amazing. Are you going to write more about your journey with her? And perhaps other women?

Back